+ Rose +

Gently, he helped her get back into the water, which seemed like a struggle seeing as her tail seemed to weigh a tonne. The bleeding from her wound had not stopped but was under control, she was no longer crying and did not seem as though she was in pain, which somewhat put his mind at ease.

In a large splash she had submerged back under the water and he dusted his hands off, wiping away the mud and dried blood that was covering his hands. Taking a deep breath and feeling completely exhausted, he sat down on the ground, pulling his knees up and wrapping his arms around them, keeping them in place.

Rising back to the surface she smiled up at him and of course he smiled back, admiring her beauty once again.

"You feeling better?" He asked and she nodded, moving closer to him, enough so she could rest her elbows on land whilst the rest of her safely remained in the water.

He began to wonder what her voice would be like if she spoke, imaging it to be sweet and melodic, a light and gentle tone, one of those beautiful voices that could sing you to sleep.

Though her cries of help were something he had never heard come from another 'person's' mouth, he was no longer fearful of her, because he knew she was harmless.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw her pointing to something behind him. He turned around, finding nothing but the trees, dead flowers and a few bugs flying above his head. Furrowing his eyebrows he asked her what it was, but of course she did not answer and kept pointing.

So she stood up and walked roughly to the spot where he thought she was directing him to and began pointing out different objects, asking her if it was what she was looking for.

"Sticks?" She shook her head.

"Uh...." He could see the impatience on her face, considering how she seemed to be pointing at something on the ground that he could not seem to see and he was pointing all over the place, nervously trying to impress her, which was failing.

"I don't know what it is." He said, shrugging, looking at the ground and under his feet, noticing several dead flowers, one of which being a rose which was still planted securely in the ground, looking as if it was suffering a slow and lonely death.

He thought about it, then pointed to it and she smiled, nodding her head signalling that it's what she was looking for. Kneeling down he picked it from its roots and stood back up, walking over to her and crouching down, handing it over to her as she accepted it with another smile.

To him it was basically a dead rose, but she found so much more beauty within it. She played with it in her fingers, releasing a light laugh which caused his heart to flutter.

Her lips wrapped around the stem of the rose, and she blew a small puff of air into it watching as its colour immediately began to change and the petals as well as the stem straightened out and within seconds, it was a perfectly fresh red rose.

"Wow." Calum breathed catching her attention.

"Cool." She smiled, looking back at the flower and then at him before extending her arm out in his direction.

"For me?" She nodded, and he grinned widely, moving closer and accepting it from her, examining it himself as he began twirling it in his fingers.

"Thank you." Shyly, she nodded her head.

A small silence took over as Calum thought of something.

"I have an idea." He said, smirking as she curiously looked up at him.

"You said you don't have a name..right?" She nodded, furrowing her eyebrows

Another silence occurred and he observed the fascination in her eyes.

"Well how about i call you rose?.....because like the flower, i think you're very beautiful." He suggested and noticed her cheeks turning pink. Slowly, she nodded, dropping her gaze shyly as she began twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers, biting down on her lip.

His smile never seemed to leave his face after that as he watched her, noticing her shyness and finding it rather cute.

*

"Rose it is." He declared and she looked back up at him, laughing melodically when he winked at her.

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~

THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE MY LITERAL FAVOURITE !!

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS UP FOR AGES XD

THIS GETS ME IN THE CUTE FEELS HAHA.

-S