+ Paper Towns+

"Ok but seriously come on, how friggin outdated is this game."

"Why are you complaining if you're still playing the stupid thing."

"Because i'm bored." Michael snapped, focusing his eyes on a 1996 version of mortal kombat.

"Well then play on a different machine." Luke huffed.

"They're all lame."

"I thought we came here for food." Kendall groaned, rolling her eyes at the 'idiocy' as she would call it.

"Just wait."

"For what."

"Till i'm finished."

"Well how long is that gonna be?"

"Just shut up, i'm trying to focus."

Huffing aloud so everyone could hear, Calum simply ignored the arguing around him, rolled his eyes and took ahold of Roses' hand leading her away from his friends and out of the miniature arcade they were in, walking over to a burrito bar across the walkway.

"Are you hungry? You must be hungry." He asked, then answered looking at the girl who was simply smiling at him.

"You want a burrito? I'll get you a burrito. Do you even know what a burrito is? I mean what do you eat....like you know being a mermaid and all, do you eat fish? Or are you vegetarian. Wait does that even make any sense?" Rose simply lifted an eyebrow making a sudden uncomfortable face at Calum.

"You have no idea what i'm saying....okay i'll just get a burrito." And so he did just that ensuring it has a delicious filling for Rose to enjoy.

*

*

Soon enough the others joined them sitting around the small table the couple had resided to also with burritos ready to digest.

"So-" Michael started, as he chomped a rather large bite out of his food.

"What do we do after this?"

"Just eat first, talk later." Kendall replied, looking equally as disgusted as the others surrounding him.

*

Soon after the meals had been digested the gang took a walk in different directions to check out some of the stores in town as it was a rather small perimeter there was surely no way they could lose sight of eachother.

Calum headed with Rose, Michael with Luke and Kendall leaving Ashton a lone wanderer. It was around ten minutes in to Calum's self observing of himself holding up a rather large rock style t shirt in the mirror with the words 'faded' splashed on in green that he noticed Roses' somewhat uncomfortable face.

He turned and looked at her, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You okay?"

A series of mixed emotions crossed over the walking mermaids face and she began breathing in fast shallow breaths.

"Woah woah woah, a...are you having a heart attack?" In a state of panic Calum dropped the t shirt in his hands, hurriedly ran a hand through his hair and looked around for help. The store only seemed to contain around three customers all of which seemed too far away to help.

Roses' actions were heightening, she looked at Calum with pain in her eyes and it was only when he noticed her sudden need to cross over her legs that he realised in fact that it was not a heart attack at all.

"Oh my Gosh, you need to pee." He realised and relief swam across his features. He let out a chuckle which soon turned back to a sense of seriousness.

"Shit, you need to pee....uh lets go." And with that he rushed her out of the store, those watching could easily mistake the couple for a pair of thieves, but this story is much too wavy to be anything like Bonnie and Clyde.

In a hurry he took her to the nearest bathroom, ushering her into the disabled toilet so he could somehow assist her. After she was successfully able to grasp what she was experiencing he left her too it and waited outside to the left of the toilet entrance.

Not realising that soon after she would exit to the right, completely oblivious to Calum's knowledge

*

*

*

*

*

I DID IT I FUCKIN DID IT OMDZ ITS 2018 FEBRUARY SOMETHING IT'S BEEN OVER A WHOLE YEAR AND A FAT HALF!!!! YAAAAASSS YOU BEST DROP ME SOME WELCOME BACK COMMENTS I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH Y'ALL I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON ME BECAUSE NOT GONNA LIE I WAS STUCK WITH THIS WITH THE WHOLE 5SOS CONCEPT I GREW OUT OF THEM AND THEIR CHARACTERS BUT ALAS I WILL USE MY FAT MIND TO CREATE THEM THOUGH THEY MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY ALTERED.

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER...IN 2019 LOL JOKING

KEEP IT LIT Y'ALL KEEP IT LIT!!!!
*