chapter 11

PASSIONS POV....

Me and marcus have ben doing really good so far, no distractions or anything. i finally stopped working at the strip club since i saved up all the money i needed for josh and myself. As i woke up i looked to my left to that he was still sleep , i crept out of bed going in josh room seeing he was wide awake. i grabbed him kissing him all over while placing him on my hip going downstairs. i sat him in his hih chair and began cooking for this morning. i sat out the pots and all of the ingredients i needed for making my morning meal. i decided on making pancakes, sausages, and a omlet with extra for the pancakes just for marcus. i did the same for me and gave josh a pancake and filled his cup up with juice. bout time i was done cooking marcus came downstairs wrapping his arms around my waist.

i blushed a little as he kissed my neck repeatly

"mmm girl watchu cook"

"your favorite" i handed him his plate and he kissed me on my lips after saying thank you. we all gathered a round the table and just started talking about random stuff until there was a loud bang on the door. i jumped to the sound of it and was about to get up until marcus pulled me back.

"stay here " he walked to the door and as soon as he opened a load of police officers were now standing in my living room putting hiim in handcuffs on the floor.

another officer came in and started talking to im while he was on the floor "marcus collins you have the right to remain silent. you are arrested for the death of michelle owens and micheal crawford". he started reading him his miranda rights and all i could do was cry until the police officer walked over to me.

"mam are you aware of the murders that have occured due to marcus?"

"n..no" i studdered a little onto my words and my heart began to beat fast. how tf did they find out what happened ? i guess we were working with the enemy now huh?

"well heres the exact location to were we are taking him for questioning. the court day will occur according to the judge" he handed me a piece of paper giving me the infprmation on where they would be taking him.

marcus was on the floor calm as ever, how tf can you be calm in a situation like this, as i looked at him he mouthed the words 'i love you'. i did the same back to him as the oficeres picked him up off of the floor.

"officers wait can i talk to him right quick please" he looked at me then marcus.

"fine you got 2 minutes" i rolled my eyes and looked deep into marcus eyes.

"baby you cant go and leave me here , me and josh need you pleease baby." i put my head on his chest as he kissed my forehead.

"baby ill be out soon i promise" i nodded my head as i dried up the last tear that fell from my eyes. as they escorted him out the house. i closed the door sitting josh down on the couch.. i need someone to talk to, so i called up diamond.

this is just a littl something , finally got my laptop working.. TURN UUUUP. Lol , but hope you guys enjoyed this chapter remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW :)