chapter 12

marcus pov...

as soon as they put me in the car i knew i was in some deep shit, all i wanted to know was who snitched. the only people i had working with me was people i was close to. we came to a stop and they opened my door escorting me out the car.

they bought me into this dark room and i sat down in the chair as this big man sat down across from in suit. they had security on the side in the corners like i could really do some in these damn handcuffs.

"sooo mr.marcus, i have some questions for you"

"and i got some answers for you too" he looked at me then back down at his notes pad then lookedback up at me. he asked me a couple of dumb ass questions that i wasnt really feeling but i answered them anyways just so they could leave me tf alone for now.

they took me to the cell and gave me a pillow and somehard ass matress .

VISITING HOURS....

"Mr.marcus you have a visitor" i got up from my cell and got out the door walking to the front. i looked around and didnt notcie nobody that i knew.

"aye , who visting me". he pointed into the direction of this fine ass girl. but how she know me i dont know her, but i want to though.

as I walked to her she began to smile and I smiled back and sat down.

"hey marcus" she said leaning over the table damn near my lips.

"how yunno my name and who are you"

"im diamond, I use to work with your girlfriend passion at the strip club" I nodded my head for her to keep going.

"well, I know youre probaply wondering why youre in here and how they found you. its all passions fault" she smirked adjusting in her chair. "she told the police everything and I asked her why was she doing this.. it was all a set up".

I looked at her hard and I can tell she was telling the truth. after that the guard came telling us it was time for her to leave.

"Ill call you" she smiled and walked out and I walked back to my cell. I layed down on my bunk and looked up at the ceiling.

how tf could she do this to me ? but then again that doesn't even sound like passion. ill just give her a call when I get my phone call rights back. got damn...