chapter 20 : were done

passion.

after i showed marcus the tape of him and michelle huis whole mouth completly dropped. he looked up at me.

"ba-"

" no save it, matter of fact.. get your ass out MY house"

"bu-"

"NO LEAVE !"

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes but i dont give a damn. im the one thats hurt , not hime. All that sympathy shit is gone out the window. i could care LESS..

He finally finished packing his shit and was walking towards the door , then turned around looking at me.

"so you just not even gone lemme explain ?"

"...."

"fine im out"

he walked out the door down the stairs then left. Who needs him anyways, i can raise this baby on my own . with NO help.

i went in the bathroom stripping down from my clothes as the shower started to run. i stepped in and let the warm hot water bounce off my body. After my shower i got out and did all the hygiene stuff before putting on my undergarments.

i brushed my teeth , did my hair and walked out the bathroom. walking back into the room i went into the closet finding some clothes to put on.

if he think im about to sit and mope around about HIM all day. he got another thing coming.

After getting dressed , i went down the hall to josh room . After putting on his clothes , i fed him and we went out the door .

Today i have a appointment to see the doctor . I was suppose to go with Marcus but you see how that all CHANGED .

Putting josh in the front seat strapping him in , we pulled off .

20 minutes later we pulled up to the doctors office and i got josh out the car . Walking in i noticed that Marcus was sitting down in a chair .

I rolled my eyes as josh ran over to him . I walked to the counter confirming that i was here .

Sitting down about 6 seats from him , i pulled out my phone and started playing games .

I felt a shadow over me .. Looking up , it was HIM .

" baby lem-"

"Passion jones ?"

I stood up pushing down my dress as i walked past him grabbing josh hand .

"Yea thats me"

"Right this way mam"

She led me down to a hallway then we entered this room .

"Sit on the table for me and raise up your shirt"

I did as i was told and she started rubbing this cold gel on my almost puged belly .

"Mmm seems that the baby is doing fine . Looks like its going to be a little girl and shes going to have a lot of hair" she chuckled to herself.

My hands gave to my face as i did my little happy dance .

"Im having a girl" i clapped

"WERE having a girl" i looked over at Marcus and mugged the shit out of him .

" ahhh is that the father "

NO "yes he is "

"Oh ok , well the baby looks good . You're about 3 months now but your belly is still kinda small . You need to eat healthier foods so the baby would be ok . Make sure not to stress because its not good for the baby"

"Ok "

"Your next appointment is in 3 weeks. Takes these papers to the front and youre free"

"Thanks"

She got the gel off my stomach as i pulled down my dress . ( yes i had on shorts 💁 )

I went up to the front letting them know how many weeks i would be back . Got the card slid it in my purse , and walked out the door with josh.

As i was walking to my car i felt a light tap on my shoulder .

"Can we talk ?"

"Nothing to talk about "

"Yes there is just let me explain"

This nigga , i rolled my eyes at this goofy .

"Josh go get in the car" i unlocked the doors and turned my attention back to this cheater.

"Continue"

"Well , i don't have enough time but .. Can you please meet up with me somewhere tomorrow?" I looked at him for a long time then finally agreed .

"Just text me where"

"Ight"

We both got in our cars and went our separate ways. No way I'm taking HIM back .

Marcus.

As soon as i got in the car my phone was blowing up . Unlocking it i saw that i had missed calls from Michelle .

GREAT 😒 ..

I pulled up to her house knocking on the door . She opened it with just her robe on .

"Come on in" she stepped aside and allowed me in .

"Look Michelle i cant go through with this with you no more . I got a kid on the way i just cant ."

"Hush , i told you if you didnt i was going to make sure she had a miscarriage . You already know."

She walked closer to me and i just looked up and down at her body .

Man wtf going on with ME ?