Chapter 3

Passions POV....

Saturday night

"Come on josh before i be late". He was running around in only his diaper and his hair wasn't combed. I know the perfect thing to make him come to me though.

"Look joshy , i got your favorite snaack" i held up a package of gummy worms. He cant resist these , he came running to me and picked him up carrying him to his room. I layed him down on the bed and started changing his diaper while he just looked up at me a giggled.

I went through his drawers and pulled out a dark blue polo shirt with the red horse. And his red little converse. I combed his hair into a puff ball , got his bags together and headed out the door. I strapped him in his carseat and started to drive to mrs.rose house. She said she would watch him for me since Marcus and i are going on a date.

Well technically its not a date were just getting to know each other better. I pulled up to her house and got josh and his bags out the car. Marcus car was in the driveway , i guess he saw me and came outside helping me with the baby.

I went inside and made sure i spoke to mrs.rose before leaving. We took his car instead of mines because he invited me to dinner.

It took us about 30 minutes to et where we were going. I looked up at the restaurant and its called la'rzue. He got out the car then came around and opened my door for me. Oh yea , and im wearing a high low dress . Its black with diamonds and glitter at the front. With the back out and its a bow.

We made it to our table and sat down.

"Welcome to la'rzue, what would you like to drink?" The waiter said , she was a white older lady about 40's.

"I will have a lemonade"

"I will have a dr.pepper". He looked at me then smiled.

She went away for a couple of minutes then came back out with our drinks and placed them on the table and took our orders of what we wanted to eat. Since this was a seafood restaurant i ordered the shrimp scampi and he order shrimp and crawfish.

"So tell me a little about yourself" i said while taking a sip of my drink.

"Well , im 21 years old and from orlando florida. I dont have any kids and as you know mrs.rose is my mom. Im currently on my last year in college im just here for spring break then im going back... Never really knew my dad and my moms never wants to talk about it".

I smiled at what he told me.

"Once i get the money saved up i was gonna go to college. But since i have to take care of brother... I guess thats gonna have to wait".

"You can still go , my mom will watch him and treat him like he's her own . Shes done it before and did a good job"

I didnt wanna leave my brother just with anybody.. But i have been taking him there for almost 2 years and shes really good.

" ahh , i dunno ill think about it".

He nodded his head and we started talking about other things until our food came and we dived in.

After we finished eating we got in the car and started driving to his moms house. The ride there was silent and he pulled up in the driveway.

"You have to go to work tonight ?"

"Yea , gotta make the money somehow."

"Have you ever thought about stop stripping?

"Not until i reach my goal of money that i want".

"Right i feel you".

We got out the car and went in the house.

"Hey babies did you have a good time?"

We both said yea and i went to go check on josh that was sleep. I told mrs. Rose that i was going back to work and she told me to be safe and i was out.

----------------------------------------------

After i came from work i was so damn tired i didn't even have the energy to and pick josh up so i asked Marcus if he could pick him up for me.

While waiting on him i decided to go and take a shower. After i got out the shower i lotioned my body up and slipped on my undergarments and put on my shorts and a tank top. Once i finished the doorbell rung .

I went to go get it and there was Marcus holding a sleeping josh. Little boy been sleep all day.

He carried him upstairs to his room and came back in my room were i was.

"Uuuh what are you doing ?" He sat on the bed and started taking his shoes off.

"Im tired you tired lets just get some sleep. "

At first i was like naaaaa , but then i was like oh what the hell might as well. He took off his shirt and he had a body jesus 😍😩.

I layed down then a couple of seconds later her layed down with me to.

"I only bite if you want me to" he smirked.

"Whatever" i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep..

I actually think i like him.