chapter 14: baby im sorry ....

passion.

once i woke up from my nap i decided that ima go and pay my man a visit to see whats up with him. i got up out of the bed and walked to the bathroom doing my hygene stuff. once that was done i decided on wearing my true religion jeans , a black shirt , and my black and white concords. it usually be cold in the jails so i brought my sweater just in case.

i got my phone off the charger and walked out side after making sure my doors was locked, yunno people like to still. once i was in the car i typed in where the jail was located on my GPS.

Once i got there they had to check me to make sure i wasnt bringing anything a legal into the facility.

When that was done they sat me a lt a table and i waited for marcus to come out. He came and sat down at the table mot really making eye contact with me.

"Babe i missed you so mu-" him talking cut me off

"Save that bullshit for somebody else , yunno what i dont even know why im sitting here with yo tricking ass"!

I looked at this nigga like he lost his mind or something .

"Wtf did i ever do to you ?!"

" oh dont act like you'on no. You the bitch that lied on me . YOU THE REASON IM IN THIS HELL HOLE !" The guard looked at us signaling us that we were too loud.

"What ? I never did that to you , who told you that . Thats a lie , as much as ive been down for you and love you why tf would i want you in here ?!"

He stared at me for a long time then e put his head down.

"Baby look im sorry , i .. I know you wouldnt do know shit like that to me. Its just the people in here , and my emotions everywhere .. Thats the last thing i wanted to hear". He grabbed my hands making me look into his dark brown eyes.

"Who told you that" he paused for a moment like he was trying to remember.

"Some girl named diamond , she said she use to work with you"

" wait wait wait .. What ? Thats like one of my bestfriends how could she lie to me like that?"

" i dont know baby , but ill start calling more often. Here right this number down. Its the code to my safe at home it has some money in there that ought to last you until i get home"

I nodded my head as the guard came over telling us that our time was up . We kissed each other & went our seperate ways .

Once i got in the car i was furious , how could that bitch betray me like that ? But its okay ... Cause i gotta plan for that ass now .

When it comes to my man or my family .. I dont play that shit. While in the neighborhood i stopped by mrs.rose house to pick up josh.

We held a little conversation then i was omw home.

At home ...

I finally got josh hyper ass to go to sleep , mrs.rose must've gave him some sweets or something .

I went in my room and called up some girls i know that i know that know diamond to get more information about this bitch.

I found out where she lived , her full name , parents name , and everything.

A smile spreaded across my face because i think i was turning into a evil bitch. But NOBODY and i mean NOBODY messes with me.

Shell learn one way or another 😊 .. I think ill just end my night off with a movie and pizza hut .