chapter 22 : the plan.

passion.

I decided to pay Michelle a little visit at her house. I got her address and all the info I need from Marcus. he said he was going to come to see me kill her ass but he decided against.

once I pulled up to her house I got out the car locking it knocking on her doors. she opened it with a weird expression on her face.

"hey there Michelle" that was the fakest smile I ever did. I was trying to hold onto my composure.

"um hey passion what are you doing here?"

"I just want to say that im sorry for messing with marcus. I didn't know that he was yours"

"oh yea that's fine" she said fixing her robe up on her. "who is it babe?".

I see marcus coming out the back without a shirt on , I was so damn mad. but if this was apart of the plan I was gonna have to suck it up.

" your old friend passion" she said with a smirk on her face .

"Aw ok ok , we'll ima go back to the room for round 2".

"Okay baby" she turned away from him looking at me . He had a pleading look in his eyes and he mouthed the words 'I love you'.

I smiled and continued talking to her.

"So what did your ass really come here for ?!". She asked semi yelling .

I unlocked my car doors walking over to it and picked up Amiya out the backseat . Michelle held her hands over her face as to why I had her child .

"According to your mother and marcus mother , you're a bad mom. "

"And how do you know this?"

I told Amiya to hold out her arm as she showed Michelle the bruises she gave her . Her eyes started to fill with rage.

"Bitch please , nobody cares about that little runt anyways. I only had her to get back at Marcus and it's working perfectly ."

I looked behind her to see marcus video recording her so we could turn it in to the police department and she could get some time . We already filled out out documents of having custody of Amiya. All we needed now was proof that what we said was true .

" so you admit you beat her?"

"Sure do .. And what are you gonna do about it?" A smile spreaded across my face . All the evidence we needed was there in that tape.

"Nothing ... Nothing at all. " I said walking away getting in my car.

-

Police department.

Me and Marcus walked into the station going into this little room. He pulled out the tape and the officer popped it in.

He shook his head in disbelief . I took a picture of Amiya's bruises and slid those across the table to show to him.

"We'll , seems as if we have enough information here. The only thing we need is someone to get her here. I've dealt with her before and she's a tough cookie to handle . She wouldn't dare come in here."

"So sir how are we suppose to do that?"

"Find a way ".

With that he walked out the room .

-

Marcus .

Since I had to find a way to get Michelle to go the jail I had a plan.

I made her seem like were going on the date .. But in all reality it's not .

I waited in the front room for her to come out . About 10 minutes later she walked out the room with this short ass dress on .

"You ready ?" She asked me biting her lips .

"Yea , but first lemme put this on you " I got the blind fold from my pocket walking over to her .

"What is that for ?"

"I want were we going to be a surprise ma". She smiled then pecked my lips .

I stood behind her tying the blind fold as tight as I could , making sure she can't see a thing .

After doing that I held onto her leading her in the car .

( 20 minutes later )

We pulled up to the jail and got out the car helping her out . Opening the door I notified the guard that she was here .

The officer came over with handcuffs in his hands and put them on her .

" um babe what are you doing ?"

I took the blind fold off of her and she looked at me with hurt and anger in her eyes .

" why ? Why marcus ?" She said nearly crying .

"Bitch you used my brother to get back at me . You the reason why he dead now . Selfish ass little bitch , I should've choked you when I heard you say it".

She smirked trying to walk over to me , but the guard gripped her hand not allowing her to go anywhere .,

"What am I charged for ?"

"Child abuse/endangerment and causing the death of your mother ".

" wait what ? My ... My moms dead ?"

"Yes , she died a couple of weeks ago . Doctor says they tried calling you multiple times but you never answered ".

Damn ... That's fucked up.

She started crying and guard and officer escorted her into the holding block .

I went into my car and drove off into the direction of passions house .

My work here .... Is DONE .