chapter 5

PASSIONS POV....

( Her house )

After countless of times trying to get n contact with marcus i decided to pay his ass a little visit, he shouldve known not give to give me a key .. little too late for that huh ? after i got out of bed i went into my bathroom and stripped down until i was naked. i turned the wateso it could get warm. in the meantime i just brushed my teeth and washed my face. by time i was finished with that the water was already warm so i stepped in and let the hot water beam down on my skin.

after my shower i got out wrapping the tile around me and walked back into room. i dried off and slipped on my bra and matching boyshorts i recently got from victoria secret. i went to my closet to decide on what i wanted to wear today. i picked out my addia sweatpants , my jordan concords and a simple white t shirt. for my hair i just decidd to leave it down for today.. never know when you might have to whoop a bitch ass.

after gettind dressed i went in josh room he was laying down in his bed still sleep. i went over to him and picked him up scrunched up his face and when he does that i know hes about to cry. hes not the morning type of person but hell be okay. i went over drawers and picked him out the same thing i was wering except he was wearing a beenie since i didnt feel like doing his hair. after i gohim situated in the car i strapped on my seatbelt and put his adress in the gps system.

while at a red light i got a text from diamond

Diamond; you coming in to work today?

Me ; yea ill be there later on .. Gotta handle some business

Diamond; okay just let me know then

The light turned green and a couple o minutes later i was pulling up in his drive way. His car was here so what was hard about answering my damn calls ?

I got josh out of his carseat and carried him on my hip. He was still a little cranky so i just gave him his animal crackers and that face straightened right back up. I dug in my purse and pulled out the key to his house and opened the door.

The tv was on in the living room and upstairs so i just sat josh on the couch and his eyes were glued to the tv. I walked up the stairs and walked to his room what im seeing with my eyes is pissing me off.

"What the fuck is this ?!" I yelled at him.

He was in the bed naked with that butch michelle. Both of them were naked wtf ?

"Baby its not what it looks like"

"So what the fuck is it ? Yall just decided to play naked naked go get it ?!"

He walked over to me trying to calm me down but i just pushed him away. He slid on his boxers and that bitch was just laying in the bed smirking at me.

"Tf you smirking for bitch" i asked getting in her face.

"Your dumb ass hoe" i slapped her across her face and dragged her out the bed by her hair. Marcus was behind me trying to get me off of her but i was stomping tf out of her ass.

"Dont hit my mommy" i let her go and turned around to see a little girl standing by the door. She looked like she was about 4 or 5.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked yelling at him.

He looked down then back up at me.

"Michelle is my baby moms" i slapped him too and hurried downstairs putting josh in my arms walking out the door.

He ran after me but i just jerked him away while putting josh in the car seat.

"Bab-"

"Im not your baby , your girlfriend , your boo or anything were done i dont wanna hear from you ever again"

"Would you le-"

"Oh and heres your key" i through it at him getting in the car slamming the door.

I drove back over to mrs.rose house and got josh ringing the doorbell. She opened the door with a smile but it faded for some reason.

"Hunny why are you crying ?"

"Ask your son"

I walked past her putting josh in his little play pen. And i sat down on the couch with my head in my hands.

"Baby what happened"

"I went over Marcus house because he wasn't returning or answering any of my calls. And when i went over there be was naked in the bed with a bitch i work with and they have a daughter together".

She looked at me then at the floor then back up at me.

"Did you know about this " i asked her

She got off the couch and went in the kitchen to get her something to drink. I followed her and asked her again.

" he didnt do it on purpose"

"What do you mean?"

"The only reason hes having any contact with her is because of that baby and i thought he told you. Now him and her being naked in the bed i dont know. "

I just shook my head and wiped off my left over tears.

"Well i have to go to work now so ill see you later on tonight"

"Okay baby"

I gave her a hug and kissed josh on the cheek and went out the door to my car. Im still not going to believe him. And to actually believe i was starting to like his ass. BIG MISTAKE.