Chapter 8

PASSIONS POV...

( at home )

After what happened last night ., i cant believe i actually did it. I would've thought i was gonna loose it to my husband but no. I think what i did was right & i have no shame in what i did. I looked over to my right & saw marcus laying there with bus eyes open just staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Cause i cant believe you actually lemme take your virginity" he said smirking a little bit.

"Me either" i got out the bed and once i got up i looked down at the sheets & there where blood stains on them. I covered my mouth shocked , he started laughing at my expressions.

"Baby that happens" he said still laughing. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to walk to the bathroom but then i fell face down on the carpet. He busted out laughing.

"That happens too" he said holding his stomach laughing. I pointed the middle finger at him and instead of walking i crawled. I grabbed onto the door handle so it could help me up . I stripped down until i was naked and ran the shower stepping in. I stood back while the water was changing from cold , to warm , then to hot.

I stepped forwards and started washing and started cleaning my body off . After 15 minutes i was finished & i stepped out the shower wrapped myself up in a tile walking out the bathroom into my bedroom.

"Oh yea , & you can change those sheets while you were laughing at my pain" he mugged me then got out the bed pulling up on his boxers . He started walking towards the bathroom and i stood in front of him with my arms folded.

"What man ?"

"Change the sheets "

"Damn can a nigga take a shower first watch out" he pushed pass me walking into the bathroom closing the door . A couple of seconds later i heard the shower water running & i rolled my eyes.

I opened the drawer & slipped on my underwear and sports bra. Im going to workout today .. Well this morning . It doesn't usually be crowded in the morning so thats good enough for me.

I put on my stretchy sports leggings & my sports shirt brushing my hair into a curly ponytail since it got wet while i was in the shower.

I knocked on the bathroom door then i heard the shower water stop. He pulled back the door with the water dripping off his skin and the tike wrapped around his lower body.

I bit down on my lip he kinda caught me off guard doing that shit.

"You gone stare at my sexiness all day or tell me why you was beating on the door" he looked down at me licking his lips.

"I was telling you that im about to go work out so can you watch josh for me?" I said in my little kid voice making my puppy dog eyes .

"Yea i will"

"Okok well im about to go so gimme a kiss"

We gave each other a passionate kiss and i grabbed my gym bag going in josh room. He was still sleep so i kissed him on his cheek and jogged downstairs to my car.

~

~

~

( at the gym )

I finally made it to the gym so ima just start my workout on the treadmill. I set the treadmill for 3 miles even though i wasn't gone finish it. I was now about 20 minutes into my run when i saw this sexy ass man come on the treadmills and started running.

He was light skin with alot if tattoos , he was really cute. I hate to say it but he was cuter than marcus ;). A couple of more minutes later i stopped the treadmill & walked to the water fountain. I turned around and he was right there getting some too.

"Seems like youre following me" i said looking up at him smiling. He looked down at me & started laughing a little.

"Na ma , youre following me" he said smirking.

"Sure i am , but im passion" i extended my arm causing him to shake it.

"Im tommy". I smiled & made small talk ... I ended up getting his number. Its nothing serious though. I did a couple of more workouts & decided to go & grab some food for Marcus & josh.

( 20 minutes later )

I pulled up in the driveway & my front door was hanging wide open .. Marcus car wasnt in the driveway or nothing.

I stepped out the car running inside the house & ran upstairs.

"JOSH ?..... MARCUS ?...."

There was no one answering, i turned around & there stood 3 big tall men & they all looked down at me.

"Boss is gonna be happy with us" the dark skin one said. I tried to make a run for it but the light one picked me up carrying me to some ugly ass truck.

I tried kicking & screaming but he just covered my mouth& threw me in the back of the cold , black truck.