Chapter 4

1 month later

Marcus house

PASSIONS POV....

"Ahhhh Marcus ok ok" we were playing hide and go get it get it 😏. And he found me and now he's on the couch tickling. He finally stopped and looked down at me. We've been dating for about a month and i can actually say i like it.

"What you looking at?" He smiled and kissed my neck

"Im looking at you"

"Well you should stop"

He start sucking and biting on my neck which was turning me on.

"Baby stop i have to go to work after while"

"Which means this will only take a few minutes back just lay back"

I layed back and let him continue what he was doing. He pulled off my shirt and started kissing my the top part of my boobs giving them hickies too. I let out soft moans as he took the rest of my clothes off. He opened up my legs and separated my second pair of lips as he slid his tongue around inside of me.

I started moving my hips to the way his tongue was moving.

"You like that baby ?"

I nodded my head as he continued. After he finished i got off the couch and walked upstairs. Just because im a virgin doesn't mean i don't have needs right ?

Josh was at mrs.rose house since i have to go in for work tonight. My boss been working me hard asf now lately like damn nigga tf ¿

-

-

-

-

After i finished showering i wrapped the tile around me and wiped the mirror off from all the fog from the shower. I did my makeup but made sure bot to put on too much cause i know its gonna come right off.

As i walking back to the room and dropped my tile. Marcus walked back in the room and smacked me on my ass .

"Ouch you punk" i said laughing.

I walked over to the drawer and pulled out my clothes for tonight and duffle bag. I started to put on my clothes then sprayed on some perfume. Looking in the mirror marcus was looking a certain way so i turned around.

"Why that face?"

"Yunno i dont like you doing this shit"

"Well im sorry but its what i like to do and plus i need the money"

He put his hands up and started walking downstairs. I put my other clothes in the duffle bag and carried it downstairs with my keys and phone.

He was sitting on the couch watching tv

"So you not gone gimmie a kiss?"

"Suure"

I walked over to him and kissed his hand , then i put his hand on his lips.

"There , i kissed you". I busted out laughing

"Funny"

I walked out the door and drove to the club. When i finished getting ready for tonights performance the dj called me out.

"BRINGING TO THE STAGE .... Passssiiioiiiiooooon !!"

I walked to the stage to the pole and started moving my body to the beat.

What if the sky was turning red ?

I knew we would be saved ..

Right here in my bed.

Laying face to face

Ohh girl i love the way you sound

When you rain on me

So tonight lets act it out. Show you how its gone be

Im gone kiss your other set of lips

Hold your body by your legs and hips

The world will cave in before i finish

And we gooone

We gone do it like its about to be the end of the world

And they depending on us

To make our shaking love

As we lay down , lay down

You telling me to go harder go harder

You telling me to go deeper go deeper

I feel your legs getting weaker and weaker

As we lay down lay down

Thats song there just made me wanna go home and hop on my man all night . But now not the time. After my show i decided to go on and pack up. Then i saw diamond. I ran up to her hugging her.

"I misssed you soo much boo" she said kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too girl"

We held a conversation and i started telling her about me having a boyfriend.

"Now when he breaks your heart me ab my gun will pay him a visit".

Laughed at her crazy ass , this bitch Michelle kept eyeballing me every time i said Marcus name. I shrugged it off

"Well girl im about to go love you"

"Love you too"

We hugged and i left

At the house

After i stopped by mrs.rose house to get josh we stopped by mcdonalds for him. I just finished giving him a bath and now he's in his room watching tv in his pjs.

I need to get us out of this hood place we live in. But for now until i get the money this is all i got. While i was at mrs.rose house i saw that bitch Michelle car but i aint worried bout that shit.

I texted Marcus but he didn't reply so ill just take my ass to sleep.