Chapter 6

PASSIONS POV...

( at work )

I got out my car making sure it was locked , popped the trunk and got my duffle bag closing it. I walked in the back entrance and i could hear the music going hard . I went over to my locker getting situated when i saw diamond coming in . We ran into each others arms and kissed each other other on the cheek.

"Hey boo where you been i missed you" she said looking up and down at me.

"Girl , i been up to alot of detective shit" she looked confused

"What?"

"Well yunno how i met that boy marcus ? Well we started dating and one day he wasnt returning my calls so i pulled up to his house and i saw him and that bitch michelle in there laying down naked"

"Girl wtf ? Are you serious ?!"

"Yes and on all top of that , a little girl came out the room saying dont hit my mommy"

"Hell no you should've beat his ass too"

"Trust an believe i will"

We stopped talking when that hoe Michelle came in , She had a black eye but that wasn't good enough for me. I wanted to make that bitch feel my pain but he aint my nigga no more so i could care less.

She started changing clothes and my stage name was being called . I went out on the stage and it was a full house tonight so i gotta do it extra tonight.

I climbed my body up on the pole and let my legs hang while i was twerking. My ass was clapping too and the crowd went wild. After 3 songs i went off the stage and i was sweaty so i went to go take a shower .

After the shower i put on another set of clothes , before i left i gave diamond a hug and got in the car .

( Mrs.rose house )

I pulled up into the driveway and saw Marcus car in the driveway. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car walking up to the door knocking. Seconds later the door was pulled back and it was marcus bitch ass.

He tried to talk to me but i just ignore him , and kept doing what i was here for .. josh .

"My moms is sleep"

I looked at him & nodded my head like okay nigga and ?

Before i could grab josh he grabbed my elbow pushing me towards the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing ?"

"Look just lemme explain ok "

"Its not shit to explain lemme go" I tried to get out his grip but he just made it tighter .

I finally gave in to it

"Fine then , explain" i stood there with my arms folded across my chest.

"Michelle is not my girlfriend or neither do we have a baby together. One of my oldest step brothers died while being in the drug game so im just helping her take care of their baby. Me and Michelle did have sex but i swear baby i used protection and it wont happen again."

I looked in eyes to see if he was telling the truth and i think he was.

"Fine then... But if you ever even look at that bitch im beating your ass".

He laughed like i was playing or something, i stood there with a straight face and he stopped laughing .

"Oh youre serious ?"

"As serious as i can be"

He smiled and pulled me into a hug and he started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"no fucking in my house" we both jumped to the sound of mrs.rose coming down the stairs. M

"Daaamn momma ok ok"

"What you say?" She said walking closer to him

"Nothing nothing" he put his hands up in surrender and all i could do was laugh at him.

The door opened & in came Michelle, i didnt even notice her baby here. She walked over to her baby & started kissing her.

I rolled my eyes & picked up josh & his things.

"Thank you mrs.rose"

"You welcome baby"

I walked past that hoe & out the door strapping him in & headed home.