Chapter 2

Strip club

"Calling to the stage passion!!"

I went out on the stage in my leopard print stripping outfit and started doing my little dance. Then my favorite freaky song came on.

Do you like the way i flick my tongue or nah ?

You can ride my face until you drip in cum

Can you lick that tip and throw that dick or nah ?

( can you do it baby )

Can you lemme stretch that pussy or nah ?

I started grinding my hips with the beat of the music while my legs began wrapping around the pole. After the song went off , i spotted this sexy ass dark skin man. He was different from the other men and i knew it. His face and the way he acted told it all.

While the other men and women were throwing money ... He was just sitting back observing things.

After a while my performance was over , and as usual i was getting undressed to go in the showers. But before that i went in my own private room. Yes private room , every stripper has one.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Passion somebody wants to see you" it was diamond. I rolled my eyes because i need to get my brother.

"Can it wait ?"

"Umm i don't think so"

"Okay bring whoever it is in then"

She moved away from the door and in came the mam from earlier. I bit down on my lips and he closed the door.

"Um , wassup ?" I said

"You , i saw how you was getting it and i liked it".

"Yea i bet you did, just like the others" i rolled my eyes and was about to walk out until he stopped me.

"My bad ma , i didn't mean it like that. But I'm Marcus" he extended his hand

"Im passion" i shook it.

"We-"

I cut him off

"Look , i have to shower then go and get my brother so can you speed up the process".

"Damn ok ok , well heres my number then ma". I took it and stuffed it in my purse .

He left and i went in the showers.

----------------------------------------------

Marcus POV....

Aye wassup my name Marcus , I'm 6'4 and I'm 21 years old. Me and my boys was bored and decided to go to the strip club tonight. Well the decided to go , i just joined because there wasn't nothing to do.

As we got our drinks we sat down in the V.I.P. Section an i heard the dj say

"Calling out to the stage passion!!". When she walked out she was very beautiful. I thought to myself why tf is she stripping ?

After her performance was over i went to her private room and we talked for a bit and i ended up giving her my number. Lil mama is feisty though i can tell you that.

After she went in the showers i decided to leave separate from the boys and go visit my moms. You see , my mom is loving woman and she loves kids. She even babysits them too.

Everbody calls her mrs.rose , thats her first name.

About 30 minutes later i pulled up to my moms house and got out the car knocking on the door.

She opened it and a smile spreaded across her face.

"Baaaby , were you been momma missed you". She started kissing my cheek like she always use to do when i was little.

"I missed you too ma". As i walked in the house i noticed there was this cute little boy playing with a toy on the couch watching cartoons. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey lil man" he looked up at me then back down at his toy. I smiled and started talking to him. He reminds me of somebody i know i just cant put my finger on it.

"Ma who's this handsome fell right here ? " i said while touching his hands.

"Oh thats josh" she walked over to us and he smiled at her.

"Say hey josh" he looked up at me

"H-hi" he shyly said while covering his mouth as if he said something bad. All i did was chuckle .

"Weres his mom?"

"Well , his parents died in a plane crash and his sister is taking care of him".

I just nodded my head and continued to play with little man.

I heard the door open and in came .. Passion ?

"Hey mrs.rose sor-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence and looked up at me. She rolled her eyes and i just smirked , she know shes happy to see ya boy.

"Oh its ok hunny , this is my son marcus , marcus this is passion. Josh sister. "

"Yea we already met" she said gathering his things in his back pack.

"Oh why thats nice. Well , its about my bed time so ill leave you too alone." She went upstairs to her room and closed the door.

Passion was already walking down the steps and i followed her locking the door.

"Yunno , you shouldn't be this mean to me". I said while she put josh in his carseat.

"Look , i don't need you to feel sorry for me ok? If all you want is sex you're not getting it." She almost closed the door but i grabbed it with my hand.

"Thats not what i want from you , and im not feeling sorry for you". She just rolled her eyes.

"Ok ma look , lemme just take you out sometimes. I dont want nothing in exchange , i just wanna get to know you." She thought about it for a while then said "ok".

"Now cant i close my door ?" I laughed a little and took my hand off the door while she closed it.

"Ill call you later on to tell you "

"Okay"

She backed out the drive way and drove off. I could tell this girl is going to be a handful already. But its just something about her.