Chapter 23

2 years later
Passions POV...
After all that happened I had my beautiful baby girl leah. She's the est thing that ever happened to me besides josh and Marcus .

Yes I said Marcus , we're finally engaged and life for us couldn't be any better .

That bitch Michelle got what she deserved . According to the court they gave her 10 years plus a extra 5 for murder.

After they said that , cps was going to take Amiya away but mrs.rose adopted her. Now she FINALLY has a good peaceful home to stay in .
I work now , at a LEGAL job . I'm a nurse at this new hospital .

I'm actually liking it too .

Authors POV,...

Well after that passion and Marcus got married . He because a business man dealing with hard cases . They moved to LA but always keep in touch with mama rose .

Of course like any other married couple they still have their ups and downs .

Josh and Leah get along great for being uncle and niece .

While they moved to LA Marcus found out he had another kid by a women that now has cancer.

Passion and him took a break cause she couldn't understand why he would hide something like that from her .

After a while she got over and they took the child in . By the way , her name is Maxine.

All 3 of them grew up to be close and they are living happily ever after . 😘😋