Chapter 21:

Passion POV...

I woke up this morning with my back killing the shit out of me . I got off of the bed and walked downstairs in the kitchen .

I fixed me some breakfast and started scrolling through my phone until I got a text message .

Text message :

Asshole : meet me at the Olive Garden by central expressway at 2:00 .

Me : bet.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 1;35 . I got off the table putting the dishes in the sink heading upstairs.

I decided to take a quick shower . I did my huge in stuff and went through my closet .

Once I settled on what I wS wearing , which was just a Short dress . I grabbed my purse and stuff heading out the door .

Mrs.rose kept saying how she wanted josh to stay a couple of nights with her . So that's where he is .

-

I went inside of Olive Garden telling then it was a table of two . I went back outside to the tables that they have set up . Just like the ones on the inside .

I looked at my phone now seeing that it was now 2:15. I rolled my eyes and ordered me a lemonade while I was waiting .

As I looked up from my phone I saw him sitting right in front of me .

"Bout time you decide to show up".

"That's not what I came here for passion. I wanna talk to you like adults we are".

"Get to talking "

" so , that day when you went to work or dropped josh off whatever . That's when Michelle came by . I thought she was dead and my ex homeboys killed her but they didn't . She came on to me and I was trying to push her off . That when she took my man out my pants and started sucking me up ."

"Mmmm , continue" . I sat back in my chair listening.

"I guess while my eyes were closed is when she took her phone out and recorded us having sex . That was her mom that was in the hospital so I went to go see her . When I got there she was in there too . I think she did that shit on purpose . We got into a argument and she sent it to you ."

"Just like the evil bitch she is ".

"Look baby , she's threatening to kill you and my unborn child if I don't dont do what she says."

"What you mean do what she says ? You're a grown ass man ! You telling me you can't kill her ass and it be done ?" By this time I was furious .

"Nawl baby it don't work like that . But for now I just gotta do what she says and it'll be good . "

"Yunno what , I got a plan" .

"We'll tell me it"

"Come here then "

He came over by me and I started telling him the plan in his ear . Once I finished a smile spreaded across his face.

"damn baby see this is why I love you"

He leaned over trying to give me a kiss but I blocked that shit .

"Uh skuuurrt! None of that until this plan is finished "

"Man bab-"

"Nope"

"fine then , but I'm about to bounce . Got places to be ".

"So you're not gonna order your food or anything ?"

"Oh yea shit"

The waiter came and we ordered our food . We made small talk and that was it . I got my food in a to go plate and we walked to our cars.

"See you around " i looked back at him and smirked .

"See you at Michelle's house too" I laughed getting in my car driving off .