chapter 10

MARCUS POV...

After i read that letter my blood was boiling to the highest point that it could go. i called a couple of people that i know that has a lot of guns and also other connections, i shouldve known mcihelle would do some shit like this. lets face it, the bitch is just jealous. after dropping josh off at my moms house and making sure he was safe, i headed over to the trap house thatmy brother use to work at before he died. i pulled up in less than 10 minutes and got out the car putting in the code to the big gates that sorrounded this place. im surprised the police havent found out that its a trap house. but then again it does look like a bi ass mansion.

i walked until i stepped foot into the meeting room and all the boys were sitting around the table waiting on me. i took the big seat which was in front of the table so everybody could see me and no that im serious and got straight to the point.

"this is what happened, i came back home and my girl wasnt there and the person that took her left this letter" i passed the letter down so that everybody could see it. "it gave me the address saying to come and get her. but yunno me being me i want going alone or without a army." they nodded their head agreeing to what i was saying.

"so yall suit up bring the biggest and baddest guns yall got in this bitch. we going for war today". i put on my bullet proof vest and got all the guns that i needed before heading out into the truch we were gonna be riding in. they tyoed the adress into the GPS abd minutes later we found it.

"yall make sure to be quiet, whoever you see in this bitch kill em with no questions asked. but make sure you save michelle for me"

"ight boss" we exited the truck with our guns cocked for whoever and whatever. i could hear screaming and that sounded just like my baby. man i was getting mad all over again and this made me wanna kill this bitch even more. we passed through a room full of naked bitches and i shot all of them. nobody could here the shots because the silencer was on. as i got up the stairs the screams grew louder and i kicked open the door to see some man laying on top of passion fucking her and michelle squeezing her chest... wtf is going on.

i shot up at the ceiling which made them turn around and michelle just stood there shocked and scared at the same time like she wasnt expecting me. the man turned around and gave me a smirk pushing passion off of him pulling his nasty ass boxers up.

"well, well, wel, if it isnt passions little boyfriend, i thought you woud have never came" he said walkking closer to me. "youre the reason why this bitch is harldy at work" after he said that al i saw was red and i started charging towardws him. michelle tried to run but i just let because the rest of the crew is downstairs.. cause i figured she would try to do some shit like that.

i heard her screming too but i just ignored it and continued to punch this nigga in the face. i looked over at passion that was completly naked and was shaking and i blew her kiss. next thing i know this nigga on top of me sending blows after blows to my face. i aint gone kie he was getting me good then he pulled out his gun putting it towards my face.

"any last words lil nigga?"

"please dont kill him please dont" i heard passion crying her eyes out"

"its ok baby just no that i love you girl"

"i love you too".

he put his hand on the trigge and i heard a gun shot but i opened my eyes to see i didnt get shot but he did. whoever it was shot him again, i looked up to to see it was one of my niggas. he helped me up and i ran over to passion untieing her. after i finally got her loose i hugged her so tight and i never wanted to let her go. but we had to get out of here quick before the cops come.

we ran out the building and i took off my shirt giving it to her to put on and we got in the truck speeding off.

***********************

we finally made it home and josh is upstairs sound asleep, when she saw him she could do nothing but cry and i just held her. right now im in the bathroom with her cleaning up her scars and cuts she has from the ropes being too tight on her. my boys took michelle back to the trap house and i told them they could do whatever they wanted to do with her but make sure to leave no evidence.

"baby i missed you soo much" she said looking up at me. "i missed you too" i said still cleaning up her scars. she looked down like she had something to tell me .

"whats wrong"

"nothing why"

"youre looking downa ll sad like you have something that you want to get off your chest"

"i think youre gonna get mad"

"no i not just tell me" she looked a little hesitant at first but then she looked up at me

"while i was gone away... that man was my manager while i stripping, basically what im trying to say is that im pregnant by him "

my mouth dropped i got mad once again.. but hey shes my girl and hes dead now so ima raise this boy or girl like its mines. she smiled up at me and i hugged he so tight . i actually sheded a tear.

"i love you"

"i love you too".