Chapter 9

MARCUS POV.....

When passion left to go to the gym me and josh got a little bored so we went to go grab some ice cream and then we went to the park. I was missing my baby so i tried to text her no response . I tired calling her no response. Eventually i kept calling and there was no answer .

"Come on josh we gotta go"

"For why" he said looking up at me with those big brown eyes.

"Because we need to go find your sister". He didn't say nothing else , i just picked him up and carried him to the car strapping him in. Once we pulled up to the house i saw the door hanging wide open. I quickly got josh out the car holding him tight in my arms.

I called out her name but there was still no answer , i sat down on the couch trying to get my thoughts together when i looked to my right and saw a letter sitting on the table. I took the letter and opened it up and began reading it.

' well Marcus hello , so i guess you dropped everybody for this girl ad just pushed me over to the side huh ? Well thats not how it works here , you should've told your girlfriend to quit her job anyways while she had the chance. Well never mind , this leaves me and my boys more opportunity to do what we want to her. If you really love her like you say .. You would come down to 3849 surmine street. Goodbye💋'

"FUCK FUCK FUUUCK !!!l" i yelled out of anger while punching the couch . Josh looked up at me for a while like he was about to cry then out of no where he said "fuck?"

I laughed so hard to myself it wasn't even funny , but then i told him not to say that no more. I need to find a way to get her back but best believe im not going by myself UNARMED.

PASSIONS POV....

After a while we came to a stop and i felt like i was about to throw up for a minute. They opened the back trunk and dragged me out into this building. Once i got in they strapped me to the bed and cut the lights off with this dim ass light in the corner of the room.

30 minutes later a man walked in with a mask on with a lady behind him... But it was michelle tf going on here ? Thean took the mask off and then it was my club manager ?!!

"Ahhh passion " he said walking over to me.

"What the fuck do you want ?" I asked nearly yelling at him.

"Oooooh , you dont know ? Why tf you havent been coming to work ?!" He was yelling at me now. I mean .. I know i hVent been to work lately but damn gimmie a break.

"Im sorry" i hung my head down and he picked it back up with his chin slapping me.

"Since you wanna miss work , ill give you something to miss" he started ripping off my clothes spreading my legs.

"Ive been waiting to do this"

"No st-" that bitch Michelle slapped me and i was ready to knock her tf out. After he pulled down my pants he took off his own close exposing his dick. He was kinda bigger than Marcus and if i think what he about to do is what he's going to do.

Its going to hurt like shit , he came over to me laying on top of me and rushed it inside of me. I yelled out in pain trying to kick but i remember i was tied to the bed. I saw Michelle come around and started snapping up pictures of us. I tried to move my face but she slapped me really hard and turned my head around.

"Thats for taking my man bitch" she said smirking at me. I couldn't even say nothing back because he was pumping inside of me so hard . After a hour he cummed inside of me and got up smiling. I immediately started crying i dont want to have this mans baby !

They left the room and turned off the lights once again.