Chapter 18: surprise

Marcus .

I kissed my girl goodbye before she went to go take lil man to school. I slid on my boxers and gym shorts walking downstairs to the kitchen .

A nigga was hungry and had the munchies , so i grabbed some captain crunch from the cabinet.

After fixing my cereal it was a knock at the door and i was getting annoyed already . I walked to the door opening it ... And who i saw look like i just saw a damn ghost . Michelle ?

"Dont just stand there looking at me come here" she walked in the house grabbing me by gym shorts towards her .

I pushed her off " i thought you were dead"

"Yea everybody did , i stayed low for a while for the perfect timing. Seems like your boys wasn't really ya boys huh ?" She smirked a little bit and continued sitting on the couch.

"I was the one that snitched on your ass so you could go to jail. But now i see that you got out and its not because of you .... Its because of me ."

"What you mean because of you?"

"I bailed you out just so i could have you to myself" what ? This bitch is crazy asf.

"Thats makes no sense Michelle"

"I know but this will" she started kissin my neck , aint gone lie i was attracted to her but i got a girl.

"Aye man , passion should be home any minute man so just go back were you came from".

She laughed like something was funny .. Aint shit funny .

"Oooh that wont be a problem , i sent her on a little errand to run. Come on i know you want and miss this". She got on top of me grinding her ass into my man .

It started getting excited and she could tell so she took it right out my shorts and into her mouth . Her head game was on point , aint gone lie.

I grabbed the back of her head making her head go up and down .

"Ughh shit" i started grunting

She took her phone out her purse and did something but shit i wasnt paying attention.

She took off her shorts and slid down onto me bouncing up and down.

When it was time for me to cum she quickly got off making sure it was all on her face.

I layed back just staring at her as she started to get dressed again.

"Yo my girl gone be pissed" i got up pulling up on my boxers and gym shorts.

"Oh no she wont , dont say anything ... Or i will ruin your life". She picked up her phone "this is a video of us having sex so try me if you want".

"Youre so fucking evil get the fuck out my house" i pushed her out the door.

"Aww daddy upset ?" She smiled .

I slammed the door in her face , i cant tell passion this ... She already gone be destroyed.