Chapter 53

#MYFML

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Honey!" Hinahanap ni Richard ang asawa.

She told him that she's taking a month off to relax. Ang hindi alam ni Richard ay nag punta si Sarah para mag pa check up sa OB nya. It's confirmed she is about seven weeks pregnant. She was so excited. She wants to surprise Richard.

"Piks! Where are you?"

"In the kitchen!!" She finally answer.

"What are you doing?" He hang his suit jacket on the chair.

"I'm craving some ribs BBQ. Kaya I'm marinating some!" She smile.

"Ahhh okay. Kamusta naman ang vacation mo so far? Hindi ka ba na bobored?"

"Hindi naman," she answer. "I kinda like this. I'm relaxed. I get my proper sleep and I'm learning a lot about house chores."

"You mean being a housewife?" He smile. "Why don't you just quit showbiz. Kaya naman kita sustensyohan." He take out the ice cream from the freezer.

"I know. But I also like the showbiz life. Sayang naman pag hihirap ko kung mag quit ako." She put the meat in the fridge.

"Okay." He eat the ice cream.

"How was work pala? And Daddy Rene?"

"Work was okay. We closed another deal sa China so that means I can take vacations!" He wink at her.

"Sasamahan mo ako sa staycation ko?"

"Yup!" He take a spoonful of ice cream to his mouth. "Bakit ayaw mo?"

"No hindi naman. I think that's great! You can come with me buy more decorations for the house!"

"Awwww really? Do I have to go? I don't like shopping for house stuff!" He hug her from behind to nibble on her ears and neck. "Can we just stay here and enjoy each other?"

"Eeekkkk! Hahahaha ano ba nakaka kiliki!" She laugh.

Napatigil naman si Richard. He felt something uneasy in his stomach. Then he started to gag. He runs to the sink and throws up. Hinihimas naman ni Sarah ang likod ng asawa. "Okay ka lang?"

"I don't know whats wrong with me," he said wiping his lips.

"It'll be over soon honey. Konting tiis na lang," she said. "Sya nga pala I'm gonna go out of town with Shin ang Ange. Matagal na rin kasi kami hindi nag kikita. At birthday ni Shin."

"I thought we're gonna stay in together?" Sad face.

"Couple days lang naman Yabs. Please pag bigyan mo na ako. Pag nag ka anak tayo hindi ko na ito magagawa."

"Fine. Can I go?"

"Girls outing nga eh and some of our beks!" She smiled.

"When are you leaving?"

"In two days!"

"Tara!" He carry her. "Sasagadin ko na!" Then he run to their bedroom and take advantage of the time he has with her.

••••••••••••••••••

"We are going to proceed with the plan. I'm running out of time. I need that USB now!" Rene yelled on the other line.

"Sir," A man walk in.

"WHAT?!" Galit ba sabi ni Rene. He's getting frustrated because so far none of his plans on getting the USB is not happening. He's gotten close to his wife again but she's not speaking about the USB.