Chapter 29

=)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Welcome to... TAHITI?!" Laking gulat ni Sarah ng pag labas nila sa airplane. "YABS!!! This is not Greece!!"

"Surprise?" He said na nag papa cute pa.

Nakasimangot naman si Sarah.

"You wanted to relax diba? Eto na yun! This place is very relaxing Picks. I promise you'll love it here!" Richard smiled.

"Sabi ko na nga ba I don't like that private private plane idea eh!" Sabi ni Sarah na kinuha ang luggage niya.

"Please... Let me!" Masayang alok ni Richard sa kanya.

They walked hand in hand. Richard was very happy at pasipol sipol pa. Someone picked the both of them at the airport And rode another plane. After that, a small plane ride to a private boat to finally get to their destination.

"Woooooowwww!!!" Ang sabi ni Sarah when they arrived at their very own floating cottage. "This looks exactly like you would see on the travel magazine! And ganda grabe!"

"You like it?" He asked watching her be amaze at the designs and scenery of the cottage. It has a nice ambiance and modern expensive furnitures. Lahat ng gamit doon ay you don't often see in five star hotels.

"Like it? Oh my god I love it! Everything looks expensive! But, I'm not complaining," she said. "Sir please charge all expenses to this card." She handed the butler her credit card.

"Picks! No!" Richard said trying to take the card away from her. "I got this!"

"No! This is my trip, my surprise for you! Let me do this!" She force the card to the butler. "Thank you sir you may go now." She told the butler.

"Ma pride ka rin pala!" Richard said.

"Ayoko lang umasa lagi sa ibang tao. I want to experience my hard earn work for myself too and to the people I love."

He smiled widely at her. "Come!" He pulled her hand and they went outside on the balcony. "Look ahead." He pointed the sun setting over the mountains while the light from the sun spread over the clear water their cottage is currently at.

"Woooow! Grabe...." That's all the words that got out from her mouth.

"I love you, Sarah."

She look at him. "And I love you too! Thank you for this."

"Thank YOU for this! You're paying remember?!" He joked.

She laughed and he slowly close the gap between them and their lips touch under the sun set.

**************

"Good morning! Where's your boss?"

"Ah ma'am he's-"

"Never mind I'll just go in." Sabi ni Sarah na hindi na pinahintay pa sumagot ang secretary ni Richard. "Chard!" She opened his office.

"Sarah! He's on vacation. Did I forget to tell you?" Sabi ni James na nakaupo sa chair ni Richard as his replacement while he's on vacation.

"Vacation? In the middle of merger?!" She said shocked.

"We can still do the negotiations. He left me in charge and briefed me about everything."

"When is he coming back?"

"He's gone for a week."

"Where did he go?"

"I believe that's confidential," James raised his one eyebrow, curious about her questions. "Is that all I can help you with Ms. Lhabati?" He started typing something on his laptop.