Chapter 28

=)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nagising si Sarah ng maaga. She forgot that Richard is sleeping next to her. Nagulat sya pag mulat niya na face to face silang dalawa. Ng mamukaan niya si Richard she calmed down and smiled. Nakita niya na unti unti ng nag open ang eyes ni Richard.

"I had a dream I saw an angel," he said almost like a whispered.

She smiled.

"It wasn't a dream." He smiled at her. He tuck in a hair strand behind her ear. "I want to wake up everyday like this. Marry me Sarah."

"Is that a question?" She said.

"It's an order."

She chuckled.

"I love you."

She gave him the sweetest kiss on the lips. "I love you," she said.

He pulled her inside his arms. She rested her head on his chest. And with that position they fell asleep again.

Nag stretched si Richard at napangiti sya ng makita si Sarah hugging him and her head is still on his chest. He rubbed his eyes then napatingin sya sa orasan. It's almost two o'clock in the afterroon.

"Holy shit!" Napasigaw sya at nagulat naman si Sarah. Nag mamadali sya mag bihis.

"What's going on?" Tanong ni Sarah.

"It's almost two in the afternoon! I have meeting at twelve!"

"It's almost two Yabs."

"No shit!" He yelled.

Nagulat naman si Sarah. Never pa nya narinig sumigaw ng ganon si Richard. "I-I'm sorry Picks. Sorry. Sorry."

"You're the boss Richard in case nakakalimutan mo," she said getting out of her bed and into her bathroom.

"Sarah..." He said. "It's unprofessional to just not show up."

Sarah brushing her teeth. "Then leave! Go!"

He slowly putting on his clothes. Watching Sarah's every move. He knows she's upset with him. She's packing some clothes. She have a late photo shoot. The team wants to capture her with the sunset so, they made the shoot late.

"You know ngayon lang nga tayo nag kasama pero parang mas importante pa meetings mo. Dati na ca-cancel mo yan anytime," she said fixing her bag.

"Bakit ikaw? Meron ka trabaho ngayon-"

"I can cancel!"

Nagtitigan silang dalawa.

"Sige na. They're waiting for you!" Sarah broke first. She grabbed her bag and exit her room.

"Sarah..." He followed her. "Sarah..."

She kept walking. Tinginan naman ang mga tao sa bahay ni Sarah. Nandoon si Mommy Divine and Tita Sandy sa living room ng marinig si Richard. Nakita naman ni Daddy Delfin ang pag baba ni Sarah sa taas followed by Richard.

"Sarah stop!" Sabi ni Richard.

Tumalikod si Sarah at hinarap si Richard. "I have a photo shoot to get to and don't you have an important meeting to get too also?!"

"Ano ba problema mo?! May nagawa ba ako? Bakit ang init ng ulo mo?! Meron ka ba ngayon?!" He said on the same tone as her.

She got even more mad. "Umalis ka na!" She turned her heels and left him.

"Aaarrrggghhh!!! I don't get you!!" He followed her.

"Anong nangyayari doon?" Tanong ni Delfin.