Chapter 8

.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naging viral ang pictures ng kinuha ng mga kaibigan ni Sarah noon nag kareoke sila. It was all over Instagram and twitter. Even the duet nila ni Richard ay naging usap usapan din sa social media at pati na rin ang showbiz columnists sa mga newspapers are na intrigue sa status ng relasyon ng dalawa. Pero wala sa kanila ang nag sasalita. It's now a huge question kung ano talaga ang meron silang dalawa. Even sa office ay ng bubulungan ang mga employees niya pero he just ignore them.

"Sir, there are reporters down stairs waiting for an interview from you," balita ni James na pumasok sa office ni Richard.

"You know I don't do interviews. Tell them I'm busy." He said reading and signing papers. "Oh and James what is she doing?"

"Pictorial for a magazine. Then another one after that for another magazine. The press are all over her. Also wanting an interview. Pictures from the kareoke and your duet video together got the whole Philippines interested about the both of you," James said.

"I want all eyes on her. The press can be a little aggressive when they don't get what they want."

"Not a problem sir. She just recently hired a new PA. She's one of my team."

"Does she know?"

"No sir."

"Good. Not a word to her understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay. Thank you."

James left his office to handle the reporters.

HI! 👋 WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

He texted her pretending he doesn't know where and what she's doing.

**PING**

😩WAAAAHHHH PICTORIAL FOR A MAGAZINE. THEN ANOTHER ONE AFTER THIS... ARE YOU STILL SINGING PAPERS?

**PING**

😖 YEAH... I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB!!!

**PING**

HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! IT'S OKAY YOU'LL BE DONE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. HERE'S A HUG (>-_-)><(-_-<)

😁

**PING**

YOU'RE SO CUTE!! 😘 HAVE A DINNER DATE WITH ME! PLEASE... 🙏

**PING**

I'LL ASK MY PARENTS... 😱

**PING**

NO. I'LL ASK THEM! 😆😎

**PING**

IKAW BAHALA! 🙈🙉🙊 I HAVE TO GO. KODAKAN NA!! 😃

He smiled. He went back on the stacks of paperworks that he have to approve and sign before he can release. He tried to go over them as quickly as he can but he's getting tired. All he wants to do is go see her already. He then, an idea came across his mind.

"Christine, can you come to my office please," he said on the intercom.

Within seconds his secretary came in. "Is there anything you need sir?"

"Do you know any private shed who cooks really good food?" He asked her.

"No sir."

"Can you ask around or research for one. I don't care how much it'll cost. I need a chef tonight."

"Yes sir."

"One more thing. Are you any good at interior designs?"

"Sir?"