Chapter 47

Aaayyyyymmmm BACK!!! Hahaha

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the heck was that?! Ano yun?!" Sigaw ni Sarah kay Richard pag uwi nila ng bahay.

"Nhie. Calm down," sabi ni Richard trying to console his wife.

Pumalag sya sa asawa. "Alam mo na yan ang ayaw na ayaw ko! People making decisions for me!"

"It's not a big deal Nhie!"

"Big deal?!?! You gave me ABS CBN!! Not a big DEAL?!?! Are you kidding me?! What the hell?!?!"

"Look. You are my wife! What is mine is yours!"

"Oh so you can just give me everything?!"

"Yes!"

"Edi sana noon pa kita nakilala para hindi na ako mag paka hirap para lang sumikat at mag ka pera para sa akin at pamilya ko!"

"Piks... That's not what I meant."

"It seems like it! You're belittling me!"

"No! Oh my god! I didn't even say that. Stop putting words to my mouth!"

"I want a pre-nup!" Sarah demanded.

"Sarah! Nakikinig ka ba sa sarili mo? This is ridiculous!" Hinagis ni Richard ang mga kamay niya sa ere. "This is your pride talking!"

Sarah stared at him for a really long time. "I maybe your wife but it's my life. I make decisions for my life. I've had people decide for me for a very long time. YOU, out of all people should understand me!" She walked out in him and slammed their bedroom door.

"Fuuuuuuucckkk!!!" He said in a low voice while punching the air. He ran his hands through his hand out of frustration.

He wanted to surprise her by giving ABS CBN to her as the new owner. He thought that she'll be happy but he was wrong. He just want the best for her and financial security for his wife is always on his mind. He thought that what a better way to give her that security is giving her the ownership of her network station that she loves. He didn't think this through. Ngayon problema pa nya kung paano aamuin ang asawa. He already know that she doesn't want to sleep with him tonight.

His cellphone rang. "Mom," he answered his Mommy Annabel's call.

"Ano na naman kalokohan tong ginawa mo?!" Sigaw ng mommy nya sa phone.

"Mom-" before he can explain binugbog na sya ng sermom ng mommy nya. "I know... I'm sorry... Mom please I know... Sorry." He hung up.

He slowly knock on their bedroom door. "Honey...?" No answer. "Nhie..." He knocked again. No answer. "Piks... Sorry na..."

"Go away Ricrado! I mean it!" She yelled.

Alam na ni Richard na galit ang asawa dahil sa pangalan na tinawag sa kanya. Hindi na nya ginulo ang asawa. He gave her space. He start thinking kung paano aamuin ang asawa. Umalis sya para bumili ng i-su-suprise.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes sir! Who do you want to show yourself to first sir?"

"Raymond. He looks like someone who break easily."

"Yes sir. He's in Brazil right now."

"Then... To Brazil we go!"

••••••••••••••••••••••

Sarah stayed in their room for the rest of the day. She got caught up with her sleep. And she got time to memorize some lines for her new movie. Then her stomach started to growl. She's hungry. She knows once she get out of the room kukulitin sya ng asawa.