Chapter 31

Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Thats my shout out to @_itsIrene_ and @SarahGBeliever thanks for reminding me to update on twitter! Hahahaha

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Na gising si Sarah when she felt someone running a finger on her cheek. It's still dark and the stars are still watching them.

"Hi," he smile at her.

"Hi," she say with a hoarse voice.

"Hungry?" He ask.

Lalo sya yumakap kay Richard at umiling. "I'm cold."

"Hot shower then?" He hug her tightly.

She nods.

Richard carry Sarah's naked body inside the room of the yatch. He sit her on the bed and run the shower. She giggle upon seeing her boyfriend's bare cute perfectly round butt. Hindi na sya nahihiya pag nakikita ang katawan ng nobyo. Although she's still a bit shy when it comes to her body. She cross her legs and arms to cover her privates.

Lumingon naman si Richard. "What?"

"Ang cute ng pwet mo nhie!" She laughed.

Richard grab the towel near him and cover himself from waist down. "Don't do that!" He blushed.

"Hahahahahaha na hiya pa!" She said laughing.

He went to her. He's trying to lift her up but her body doesn't want to cooperate. "Nhie, sandali lang."

"The water will get cold. Tara na," he said. "What's wrong ba?"

"I-I'm s-sore," she whisper.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"I'm sore." She say softly.

"Huh?! Speak up Nhie. Hindi kita-"

"I'M SORE!!" She hiss. "EVERYWHERE!"

Richard look at her curiously. He still doesn't know what she was talking about. His eyes spot a blood stain on one of her thigh. Namulat ang mga mata nya when he realize what was she trying to tell him. Lumuhod sya sa harapan ni Sarah. "I'm sorry," sabi nya. "Hindi ko alam."

"It's okay." She cup his face and kiss him lightly on the lips. "Dahan dahan lang okay?"

He smile and nod. Instead of pulling her up, he carry her instead. Then, he slowly assist her to the shower. She then began wetting her hair and body. She realize wala pa si Richard. She thought sabay sila maliligo. She peek on the curtain and see him sitting on the covered toilet looking at the magazine.

"What are you doing?" She ask him.

"Waiting for you, Silly!" He answer.

"Ayaw mo sumabay?"

Napatingin sya kay Sarah ng bigla. Then he turn his attention back sa magazine. "Baka I can't control myself in there. And you're still sore," namumulang sabi nya.

"Okay. Bahala ka!" She said.

She went back to showering. She wants him to join her but he's being a girl about it. So she thought of something. She plan to seduce him. "Paano ba to?" She thought to herself. She sees the soap. She smile. She step her leg on the side of the tub exposing her long silky leg.

Richard stop from flipping the pages sa magazine. His eyes slowly trails on her leg. She slowly wash her leg from the ankle all the way up to her thigh. Richard's eyes follow her hands. He swallow a huge lump.

She smile knowing his watching her. Nagulat na lang sya ng hilahin ni Richard and bath curtain sa side. He drop his towel to step inside the tub and hungrily claim her lips. He kiss her with so much lust. He push her on the wall, trapping her. She return his kisses with much more passion. She wrap her hands around his neck pulling him closely. She can feel him very well arouse pressing against her stomach.