Chapter 33

GISING PABA KAYO?!?!?!?! LOL

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When did you get this information Andrew?" Richard ask.

"Just yesterday. I was waiting for you to come back to tell you but I guess I'm too late," Andrew explained.

They all read what's in Richard's laptop. Richard couldn't believe what he was reading. His face is fuming. Both of his mother caress his back to calm his feelings down.

"I trusted her!" He hiss.

"Ano bang nakalagay dyan?!" Tanong ni Daddy Delfin. "Hindi ko maintindihan."

"Tito, Sarah Lhabati is not the person I though she was always been. I met her when I was taking business classes at some college. She was nice to me and I thought we have something. I fell for her and now to only realize she wants revenge for her father."

"Who's her father?!" Tanong ng daddy ni Richard.

"KONY..." Says Richard.

"WHAT?!" Sigaw ng lahat na nasa bahay ni Sarah.

"K-Kony?! Paano ng yari yun?!" Tanong nila.

"According to our research Sarah is adopted. Her parents and her went on a vacation to South Africa. They got into an accident, her parents did not survive," Andrew tells them while showing proofs on the computer. "Sarah was only three years old. Kony found her and kept her. As ironic as it sounds Kony took care of her. He sent her to good schools out of the country, with body guards of course."

"So, when she found out that Kony is dead, she researched our team,"

James continued. "She decided to target Richard. She took the same course as he did so she can watch his every step. She made him fall for her."

"I trusted her. I told her everything about me then she disappeared," says Richard.

"Because she got the information she needed," Richard's father said.

"So she thought she did," Andrew answers.

"What do you mean?" Mommy Annabelle ask.

"She knew her father is not dead. When she got some informations from Richard she looked for him," Andrew answer.

"But she failed. Her father is really dead. Kony is dead I'm sure of it because I'm the one that shot him, through the heart," James continues. "The US Military had to cover it up."

"Kony is still alive," Richard confesses. He run his hands through his hair.

"WHAT?!" Sigaw na naman ng lahat.

"No no no! No way! That can't be true! I shot him through his heart!" James says.

"I'm so confused!" Sabat ni Ate Shine.

"Kony a special. I thought it's only on movies but I was wrong. We human, our heart is located to our left chest. His however, is on the right."

"WHAT?!" Gulat na naman lahat ng mga nandodoon.

"Hindi ko na makakaya to daddy! Can we get to the chase? Na saan si Korny?!" Sabi ni Mommy Devine.

"Mommy Kony..." Sabi ni Gab.

Lahat nag hihintay ng sagot ni Richard. They're all looking at him. He run his hands through his hair again. Umiiling iling sya.

"RICHARD!!" Sigaw nilang lahat.

"He's under the hands of United States of America," he confessed. "After James shot him I was left with him and he moved. The general send other team to take him. They fixed him and held him prisoner until now."