Chapter 12

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He cupped her faced and deepened the kiss. He met her tongue and she reciprocated. She slowly wrapped her hands around his neck. Then it hit her. She couldn't believe what she just did. She kissed him! She kissed him! She stopped. Looked at him. And out of no where she slapped him.

"Aaaarrraaaayyyyy!!!" He said brushing his cheek.

"Oh god! I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I didn't mean... I'm sorry... Nagulat lang ako... I-I," she tried to explain.

"It's okay. It's okay. Initial reaction understandable."

They stand face to face in silent. Staring at each other, as if they're reading each other's mind.

"Bakit ko ginawa yun! OMG! Saaarrraaahhhh ang landi mo!! Noooo! Don't panic Sarah. Don't paaaanic! Sheyt ang gwapo nyaaa!! Grabeehhh!" She said in her head.

"Why is she staring at me? Ang Ganda nya. Her beauty is natural. Her lips... Oh her sweet lips... What am I saying?! Get a hold of yourself Chard!" He said in his mind.

"Maliligo Lang ako." They both said at the same time. The looked at each other again. Their minds are panicking.

"Si-sige, I'll go ahead," she said walking away fast and he did the same.

She close the door behind her. "Ohhhh myyyy god! Ano yun Sarah?!" She whispered to herself. "Okay. Okay. In hale exhale... Saaarrraaahhhh!!! Nakaka loka ka! My god kausapin ba ang sarili?!" She looked at herself in the mirror. "Okay. Take a shower and you'll be okay!" She told herself.

"Oh boy, Richard you're in trouble now!" He teased himself. He can't stop smiling. He turned the shower on.

It took her longer than she thought. She just got out of the shower when she heard a piano being played. She went to Richard's room to look for something to wear. She saw his tank top and black boxer short. She wore it and got another shirt and a sport shorts. She combed her hair with her hands while coming out from his bedroom. She saw him playing piano with his eyes closed. She tip toe towards him. She slowly sit next time. He felt her presence but continued to play.

She just watched him play. There's a sadness in the way he plays. She looked at him, tear rolled down his cheek. She slowly slide down her hand over his hand. He stopped playing. He opened his eyes, his sight blurred from tears. He quickly turned his head to hers. He's back to reality.

"Hey!" He got up and ran his hands through his face. "Are you hungry? I'm a good cook!" He smiled.

"Chard," she said sadly.

"What do you feel like eating?" He walked over to the refrigerator to see what he can cook.

She hugged him from behind. "I won't ask if you don't want to talk about it. Pag ready ka na, nandito lang ako. Anytime you need me."

"Salamat," he hugged her back. "So what do you want to eat?"

"I eat anything. Surprise me!" She smiled at him. She sat on the counter across from him. She watched him dice and slice vegetables, marinate meat, boiled something. "What's your childhood like?" She asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, yun kabataan mo? What do you like to do? Kasi ako yun bata pa ako hilig ko na mag perform. Sumasali ako sa singing contest. Bihira ako makipag laro sa mga bata sa labas kasi lagi ako nag pra-practice kumanta, sumayaw." Mahaba niyang kwento.

"I don't remember much about my childhood," he said washing some lettuce from the sink.

"That's right. I remember, dahil doon sa kidnap and ransom days. Then after, naging sheltered ka na ang always with the body guard."