Chapter 3

3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

YOU LOOK PRETTY AS ALWAYS MY LADY -Chard

He texted her while she came in to do band rehearsal for the battle rounds. She smiled when read the text. She search for him and stuck her tongue out at him. He saw it and laughed.

"Hi coach!" Bati ng mga team niya.

"Hi guys!" She greeted everyone. "Kamusta kayong lahat?" She smiled at them. Isa isa niya kinausap ang mga team niya about their songs that their going to sing.

She talked to Richard last. "So, are you getting familiar with the song?"

"Don't worry about me. I got it." He said with confident.

"Don't be so sure! Magaling ang kalaban mo!"

"How are you? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Out of town show. Did your brother leave already?"

"Last week pa. He'll come back. Mag tatayo daw siya ng business dito."

"What kind of business?"

"Ewan." He shrugged. "Can I take you out for dinner later?"

"Ang lakas talaga ng confident mo!" She laughed.

"If I like something or someone I go for it. I'm not afraid of rejection."

"Busy kasi ako eh. After this I have pictorials."

"When are you free?"

"Sundays are the only day my schedule is not busy. But that's family day for me."

"Okay. I'll wait for the day that you are free and if not, I'll pay for your time!" He smiled.

"Sira ulo!" She giggled and slap his arm. "Ano na? Let be serious! How do you feel about the song?"

"Ok lang."

"You're gonna throw the battle huh?" She looked at him seriously.

"Hindi noh! Gagalingan ko pa nga eh! Just watch!" He winked at her.

"Want to play hooky?!"

"Nooooo! Hahahahha I can't! Ano ba!" She laughed. "I'm working!"

"Napaka workaholic mo naman!" He hold her hand. "Look at your palm, puro lines..." He giggled.

"What?"

"You have fat fingers!"

"Pag tawanan ba?! FYI yan ang pinaka sexy sa body part ko noh!" She laughed with him.

"The sexiest part of your body for me is your eyes." He looked deep into her eyes. "It brings out all your emotions without you saying it. And right now sinasabi ng mata mo masaya ka ngayon."

She looked at him too. Nag titigan sila ng mabuti. Na pansin naman yun ng team niya and they started teasing them.

She blushed. "Lets get back to work! Puro kayo kalokohan!" She laughed while walking to the group.

While they were practicing the director of the Voice came in. He called Sarah and Richard. Nag ka tinginan silang dalawa.

"Patay..." He whispered to her.

"Tumingil ka!" She whispered hard while walking towards them.

"Sarah, Richard, good morning." Bati ni Direk.

"Good morning," they both said.

"Richard do you have family here to support you?"

"Wala po. They're all in brazil."