Chapter 30

Sorry it took me a while! But do Enjoy!

Hi 👋 @_itsIrene!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Baka magalit si Dr. Belo sayo Nhie," biro ni Richard na pinapanood mag sun bathing si Sarah na naka bright pink two piece.

"Baka nga masiyahan pa sya. Another product another endorsement!" Nakiride on sya sa biro ng nobyo. She put down her book that she was reading and turned over. "Nhie can you rub sun block on my back please? I can't reach it."

He put down his folder that he was reading. "Ohhhh kaaayyyyy..." He sigh lazily.

"Come on! Pleaseeeee??" She said.

He apply lotion on his hands then run his hands on her back.

"Ahhh wait!" She pull the string of her top bikini.

"Sarah!!" Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ni Richard sa ginawa ni Sarah.

"Bakit? Diba tayo lang naman dalawa dito sa private beach? And I don't want an uneven tan line!" Sarah said.

"Is that you? Sarah Geronimo? Parang hindi na kita kilala ah?!" Richard joked.

"Honey, braver, bolder and fiercer nga diba?! Just rub me! Ang arte mo!" She said.

Wala naman magawa si Richard kundi sundin ang utos ng nobya. He apply the lotion on her again and slowly rubs her back. His rubs becomes a massage. He run his hands all over her back. She's getting so relaxed.

"Lower Nhie," she said.

And lower he did. He reaches her thighs and legs. He's loving the feel of her skin on his hands. He can't deny that he is getting turn on. He massage her inner things and she let out a soft moan. Bigla sya nagulat dahil nagising si Butotoy.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" She ask him. She turn her head towards him.

"N-nothing," nauutal na sabi niya.

"Okay. Well, you're not done yet mister. Sa likod ko naman. Masyado ka fomocus sa hita ko. Sige ka baka kung saan mag travel yan mga kamay mo," she chuckle.

He slowly run his hands again on her upper back. He's kinda shy now. He doesn't want her to know that he's really turn on and getting a boner. He sit by her side to get a full access of her back.

"Nhie ayusin mo naman. Parang nagiging glue na yun lotion," she said. "Here, put some more lo-" she said but napatigil sya ng naramdaman ang nahawakan niya. "OMG!!" She screamed out loud na gulat na gulat. Napatayo pa sya na takip takip ang dibdib nya ng mga kamay at braso niya.

Pulang pula naman ang muka ni Richard sa nang yari. He covered his erection with his hands. "I'm sorry! Sorry! A-ang s-sexy mo kasi! I'm sorry! I couldn't help it."

Nawala naman ang pagka hiya at pula ng muka ni Sarah ng makita ang muka ng nobyo. "It's okay. Okay lang." She slowly walk up to him. Standing in front of him, she slowly let go of her hands. She is now standing in front of Richard half naked.

"Sarah..."

"I want you Richard."

Richard gulped.

"Richard..."

"Richard!!" She yelled at him.

Bigla naman nag mulat ang mga mata ni Richard. He took his sunglasses off. "What happened?"

"Anong what happened?! Tinulugan mo ako! Nag kwe-kwento ako dito tapos nag hihilik ka na!" She said.

"Sorry. Ano nga yun kinikwento mo?"

"Che! Wag na! Gutom na ako. Can we go now?" She stand up. She leave him laying down sa nilatag nilang beach towels.

"Piks!! Wait!" He yell out calling her. He watch his girlfriend walk towards the jet ski wearing her pink bikini under a see through white big linen shirt and a short short. "Kung ano ano napapanaginipan mo! Alam mo naman hindi ganon ang girlfriend mo!" He hit his forehead with his hand. He get up, grab all their things and run after her.

"It's your birthday tomorrow Yabs!" Sarah say smiling.

"I know. I wasn't even thinking about it. I'm too old! Dirty thirty!" He laughs.

"The thirty year old virgin!" She tease him.

"Ha. Ha. Ha! Very funny!" He murmur. "Maybe I'll rape you later tonight as for my birthday gift!"

Bigla naman napatigil si Sarah sa pag kain sa narinig.

"Hahahahahahahaha not so funny now huh?!" He laugh out loud.

"He. He. He!" She stick her tongue at him and make panginis face. "On a serious note. What do you want for birthday Nhie?"

"Wala na. I'm happy na. My family is finally complete, they're all healthy and stable, I have a job that now I'm beginning to love because of you. You told me to give it a chance when my parents are forcing me to handle our businesses. After a while, I find it fun! Kinda busy though, but I like it. And the most important thing, I found the love of my life. I found you! With you, I'm complete!" He smile widely.

"Naaaakkkkssss!! Putainginang speech na yan!! Hahahahahahaha!" She burst out laughing out loud and cover her mouth knowing she just cursed.

Richard look flabbergasted from her reaction. He was trying to be sweet and serious tapos bigla sya binara. He slowly push his chair and slowly got up.

"Waaahhhh! Hoy! Nag bibiro lang ako!" She quickly chase after him. She pull his hand to face her. "Sorry na!" She touch his face kasi pumapalag si Richard and forcing him to look at her. "Huuuyyyy! Sorry! Sorry na please...?" She then shower him with kisses all over his face. "I love you! Mahal na mahal na mahal kita! Sorry na!"

He hold her face and trap her, then kiss her until they both run out of breath. They got back to reality when they heard people around them laughing and clapping. They both giggle and take a bow.

"Nhie you're blushing!" Richard point out while they walk back to their table for some dessert.

"Ikaw kasi!" She light slap his arm.

After their lunch they went to the main city to go shopping. She went on a shopping spree. Richard look like a body guard carrying all her shopping bags.

"Okay ka lang Nhie?" She looked back and ask him. "Here, let me take some!"

"Its okay. I'm okay," he say.

"Okay! Thanks!" She say walking in to another shoe store.

She's staring at a Christian Louboutin for the longest. She wants it so bad but she look at the price and now having second thought.
Almost a million dollar shoes! It's not that she can't afford it, she's just trying to be practical. How many times would she wear the shoes?

"You okay nhie?" Tanong ni Richard when he saw her standing in front of the red bottom shoes.

"Ahhh yeah! Tara na!" She turn her heels and walk towards the door.

"Okay. Bathroom lang ako. Wait for me," paalam nya.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Is Richard back yet?"

"Miss Lhabati, he's not back yet and I don't know when he will be back," sabi ni Christine na secretary ni Richard.

"Is James still in charge?"

"Yes. I believe so."

"Miss Lhabati! Nice to see you again? Are you here to seal the deal with the merger?" James said when he got out of Richard's office.

"No. I'm still waiting for Richard," she said. "I'll just come back next time."

"You know I'm pretty sure we will call you when Richard comes back. So you don't have to keep coming back and forth here," James said sarcastically.

"You know what James-" she didn't finish what she was about to say when her cellphone rang. "Okay. Good. Thanks!" She answered. She turned to James and smiled. "I'll see you guys soon! Let me know when Richard gets back!" Then, she left the building in a hurry.

"Isn't she something huh?" Sabi ni James.

"I think she got the hots for our boss!" Christine said.

"Yeah and I bet there's something more."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Nhie are you ready?!" Sigaw ni Sarah outside the bathroom door.

"Yeah! Comming!" He yell out. He came out of the bathroom wearing casual summer outfit. It's already night time there but it's still warm. He's wearing a simple polo shirt and cargo short. He still look very handsome. He's excited because Sarah told him that she have a surprise for him tonight. He saw her cooking something earlier. He wanted to help her but she refused his help and told him to just relax and rest.

"Okay, ready ka na?" She ask him carrying picnic baskets and blankets. She's also wearing a simple bistida. A white spaghetti strap dress with black prints, her hair is curly and down with light make up.

Na mesmerize naman si Richard sa simplicity at ganda ng nobya nya. "Yeah. Let me help you with that," sabi nya getting the basket from her hand.

"You know how to drive a boat right Nhie?" She ask him.

"Yeeeeaaaahhhh...." He answer curiously.

"Good! It's a small private yatch. I rented it." She smile.

They get to the yatch and it was set up as she instructed them how to look like. They turn on the yatch lights and engine. She had them set up christmas lights. The front part of the yatch have lambat over the water. She had them set up a bunch of big and small squared pillows. Napangiti naman si Richard sa effor na ginawa ng girlfriend. Sarah give Richard the map to where they will be going.

They get to the middle of the ocean just beneath the stars. The night is warm and the cool breeze is just perfect for the night in the yatch. Sarah set up the food that they brought sa malaking lambat na pinuno ng maraming unan. Inalayan ni Richard si Sarah sa mga pillows. They sit facing each other. Meron din bed tray na inilagay ang mga inutusan ni Sarah.

"Bakit mo naman naisipan mag date dito?" Tanong ni Richard helping her with the picnic basket.

"You're always sweet to me so I thought I give back the favor. Something new Nhie. Lagi na lang fine dine dinner. Dito, I want to show you my efforts and I can be sweet too!" She smiled. She handed him hers and his tuffer wear. "I hope you like it."

"Basta galing sayo I will love it!"

"Mmmmmm nangbola ka pa!" She joke. "Here, what I have prepared for you is pesto pasta with oatmeal crusted grilled chicken breast!" She open the lid.

"Mmmm it looks good honey and it smells good!"

She check her gold Michael Kors watch. "Three... Two... One! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YABS!!" She shout out. She lean over for a kiss and he oblige.

"Thank you! This is very sweet and nice of you. I love you! Thank you!" He kiss her again.

"Lets eat! I have another surprise for you!"

They eat together, laughing and talking about nonsense. "I have a surprise for you. I've been practicing a lot whenever I find a time." She pull out a guitar under the pillows. "Don't laugh! I'm not a pro yet!"

"Awwwww Honey! I wanted to teach you how to play!" He make a sad face.

"I've been planning this whole birthday trip for a while now and eto ang naisip kong iregalo sayo. Alam ko kasi hindi ka materialistic na tao."

He flash his beautiful smile at her. He clear out what's in front of them, leaving only two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. He is so excited, he settle himself comfortably on the pillows.

She start flicking her fingers on the guitar. "You came along in an unexpected time. It was so divine, knowing you are mine..." She stop and smile at him.

Biglang kinilig si Richard sa tamis ng pagka kanta ni Sarah.

"It feels so right when I look into your eyes..." She continue and lean closer to look into his eyes.

Iminulat naman ni Richard ang mga mata nya at napatawa.

She continue singing. "I never knew that love could make me feel this way... I can't wait for the day when I can truly say..." She look at him and she saw tears building in his eyes. She smile again.

He feels all the love that she is trying to express to him by singing. He can't believe that he is so in love with her. He pull something out of his pocket. "Marry me. Sarah. You are the love of my life. And I don't want to let any more seconds come by being without you in my life." He hand out a beautiful four carat princess cut diamond ring.

Napatigil naman si Sarah sa pag kanta. Na bigla sya sa sinabi ni Richard. He's holding the ring in the palm of his hand. She saw a tear fell on his eye.

"I see beautiful days with you. I feel beautiful ways of loving you, you've touched my heart so deeply and I can't thank God enough for all the beautiful days with you..." She continue to play and sing. Her voice is cracking and tears starting to fall. "I feel beautiful ways of loving you. Everything is just so wonderful..." She smile widely at him. "Every day will be so beautiful... Because I. Want. To. Spend. It. With... YOU..." She change the words.

He understood what she meant on the last verses of the song. He smile widely as tears falls from his eyes. "Really?" He ask her while his voice cracks.

"I want to spend beautiful days with you till our hair turns to gray," she said. "YES!!!" She answered him without thinking twice. Her heart is very happy. And it's because of him.

He quickly leap on her, slipping the ring on her and kiss her lips. "Thank you! Thank you!" He said over and over while kissing her.

"Hahahahahaha okay. Okay!" She said between their kisses.

He finally let go of her. "Sorry. I'm just so happy! I love you so much!"

"Mahal na mahal din kita!" She kiss him with so much passion. He throw the guitar to the side and it accidentally hit the iPod with speaker and a song by John Legend's Tonight (Best You Ever Had) comes on.

He deepened their kiss. He lay her properly on the pillows. He look at her deep in her eyes. All he see are genuine happiness in her eyes. She touch his cheek. She nods. He kiss her again. She return his kiss by allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. He roam his hands all over her body. She help him take off his shirt. He is now half naked on top of her. As he pull her up, their lips never parted.

They both stop and stare at each other. Their eyes full of happiness, lust and thirst for each other. They kiss again this time they're taking their time. They slowly kiss as he slip off her strap to the side. He then slowly let his hands find the hem of her dress. He lift it over her head, showing her strapless bra and lace underwear.

"You're perfect Sarah. My Sarah," he say.

She blushed.

He lift her chin and claim her lips once more. She run her hands to from his chest all the way down to his torso. That send chills all over Richard's body. She then slowly unbutton his belt buckle. He, on the other hand unhook her strapless bra while they continue to kiss torridly.

When they're completely naked he slowly lay her down. "I love you," he murmur.

She cup his face and smile. He go on top of her positioning himself to her opening. He stop when he felt her tense up. He realize that she's still a virgin because of her reaction and her tightness when he positioned himself.

"Piks. Akala ko..." He said and stop when she look at him.

"Akala mo?" She asked seriously.

"Nothing." He smile widely.

"Many of out first." She smile. She pull him down and claim his lips.

They kiss and touch each other some more and finally he enter her very gentle and slowly. She squint her eyes shut. He stop and kiss her eyes, nose and lastly her lips. He also pay attention on her breasts hoping to exchange the pleasure from the pain she's feeling. When he felt her ease a bit and moan from his touches and kisses on her twins, he fully enter her. Her eyes widen, accidentally dig her finger nails on his back and he moan in both pleasure and pain.

"Sorry," she said when she felt him arch back.

He shake his head. "It's okay." He smile again. Then, he slowly pull himself half way and slowly push it back in. He did that several more times sending Sarah into ecstasy. She moans and that urge him to thrust a little faster.

"Richard..." She moan his name. "I-I th-think..." She said breathing heavily. "I'm cl-close..."

"Together my Sarah..." He said also breathing heavily. "I love you..." He thrust faster and harder.

She tighten her grip on his back and her nails are digging in on his back again. "I. Love. You..."

With heavy breathing with matching love music coming from the both of them, they reach their sweetest climax. He lay in top of her just for a minute while he's still inside of her. Their hearts beating fast together, as one. She wrap her arms around him tightly not wanting to let go.

After a moment he got off on top of her. He lay down next to her trapping her in his arms as she lay her head on his chest. He grab a lot of pillows to cover their expose private parts. They watch the stars while their heart beat pumps in a normal pace.

Then, a familiar song played on the iPod, "Ikaw na ang may sabi," he started to sing along. "Na ako'y mahal mo rin. At sinabi mo. Ang pag ibig mo'y di mag babago... Hmmm hmmm mmmm..." He hum the rest of the song because he doesn't know the lyrics. (The writer doesn't know the lyrics LOL)

"Na ako'y SAYO." He continue to sing.

"At ikaw ay AKIN lamang..." She sang along with him.

He hug her tightly and kiss her head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*****Votes and Comments will make the process of the next chapter faster! LOL :p
.

.