Chapter 42

My bad for super late update. I was stuck and uninspired and busy with a lot of things!

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nag aayos na ng mga gamit si Richard and Sarah. They will be back in Manila in hours. Sarah have to finish some prior jobs and Richard will have to report to office for board meeting before they head for two weeks honeymoon.

"Nhie, can you hand me my bra. It's in my luggage!" Sigaw ni Sarah sa loob ng bathroom. She just finished her shower and forgot her bra.

"Where?!" Richard yelled back.

"Inside my pink luggage!"

"Okay!" Hinalungkat ni Richard ang luggage ni Sarah to look for her bra. It wasn't hard to find. Isang halo lang ni Richard sa mga damit ni Sarah nakita na nya kaagad ang bra ng asawa. But there's something else that caught his attention. "Plan B?" He read the little pink box that looks like a medicine box. He looked at the back of the box and read the instructions and what's the pill is for. Kumunot ang noo nya sa nabasa. Meron halong tampo at lungkot ang nararamdaman nya ngayon.

"Nhie!! Did you see it?!" Sigaw ulit ni Sarah.

Madaling kinuha ni Richard ang bra and sinara ang luggage ni Sarah. Tumatok sya sa bathroom at binigay kay Sarah ang bra.

"Thanks Nhie!" Sarah said.

Bigla naman tumalikod si Richard at di sinagot ang asawa. Nag taka naman si Sarah sandali. "Anong nangyari doon?" Tanong nya sa sarili. Binaliwala nya iyon at napangiti. She's still in their wedding high. Lalo sya napa ngiti ng malaki ng maalala ang celebration ng kasal nila.

*********************

"I present to you for the first time, Mr. And Mrs. Richard Gutierrez!!!" Intro ng DJ.

The newlywed couple entered the big tent like venue that fits almost five hundred guests. There were a lot of lights suspended from the thirty feet white celling. Every round table have a tiffany chair and it fit ten guests. The center pieces was manzanita with candles. Every detailed of the venue feels like a magical fairy tail and that's exactly what the couple wanted. Everyone got on their feet and applauded the newly weds.

They honored the guests by having their first dance which Sarah's good friend Erik Santos and Rachelle Ann Go to sing for them. After, they had dinner while the slideshow of their love story was playing. There were "awwww" and laughs whenever a picture of them being sweet and funny. Nag tilian naman ang iba ng ipakita sa huli ang pictures nila sa by the beach at Tahiti. He was wearing swimming shorts exposing his perfectly sculpted body with abs and Sarah was wearing a two piece bikini.

Nasamid at napa buga si Sarah ng makita ang picture na yun! Tawa naman ng tawa si Richard. It was his idea to put that picture on the slide show! Todo hampas naman si Sarah sa asawa at tawa lang ng tawa si Richard. Nag tawanan din ang mga guests nila sa reaction ni Sarah.

As they were going around every table to take pictures, gumitna naman si Rachelle on the dance floor to give her Maid Of Honor speech. She ding her wine glass and everyone looked at her. "Noon una akala ko si Ge ang makakatuluyan ng kaibigan ko," she started with a joke at nag tawanan naman ang lahat including Gerald who is one of the groomsmen. "Kasi I saw how happy she was, her eyes sparkles pero that was her weakest point din pala. Gusto ko mag pasalamat kay Ge kasi you taught Sarah the biggest lesson in life.... Forgiveness."

Sarah smiled at Gerald and he smiled back.

"Then all of a sudden sa tagal ng panahon na hindi ko nakita kay Sars ang happy aura nya bigla na lang ulit bumalik. And this time she looks more happy, more content and more beautiful than ever at dahil yun sayo Chard," Shin smiled at Richard and raise her glass to him. "Thank you. Salamat dahil dumating ka sa buhay ng best friend ko. I wish the best for both you of and always take good care of my sis! I love you both! To Sarah and Richard! Cheers!"