Chapter 37

I miss this story too! So here ya go! Sorry busy kasi ako... I'll try to update as much as I can. =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Anak, baka gusto mo kami muna mag bantay kay Sarah?" Tanong ni Tita Sandra kay Richard.

Halos sixteen hours na natutulog si Sarah. Bumabamgon lang ito pag gagamit ng banyo tapos balik tulog. Every time Richard makes a move to leave her side, she hugs him tightly na parang ayaw nya ito umalis.

He tried to move again but Sarah hug hum tighter to his waist. "Ummm..." He put down the book that he's reading. "Okay lang po. We'll go down na lang po pag nagising na si Sarah."

Nagising si Sarah ng madaling araw. She never felt better. She finally got the sleep she always wanted. Halos twenty four hours syang natulog. Gigising lang pag kailangan niyang mag banyo. Pag mulat nya ng mga mata nya nakita nya ang muka ni Richard na mahimbing na natutulog. She trace his face at dinampian ng halik sa lips. She then got up because her stomach is growling.

She went down the kitchen. She re heated all the left overs she can find. Halos isang buong araw sya hindi kumain. She can eat anything in that matter.

Na alingpungatan naman si Richard. Nakapa nya ang other side of the bed. He got worried knowing wala na sya katabi. He quickly looked for her sa room, in her walk in closet and to her bathroom pero wala. He quietly went down stairs. He heard little noises coming from the kitchen. He saw the kitchen light is on. He then saw Sarah lumalamon. She's stuffing her face with rice and ulam.

"Ahem... Ahem...!" He fake cough.

Napatigil naman si Sarah at lumingon sa may pinto na naka lobo ang pisngi puno ng pag kain. "What?" She said with her mouth full.

He walk towards her smiling. He sat on a stool in front of her. "Pa hingi naman!"

"Help yourself Yabs!"

"How are you? Okay ka na?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to ta-"

"Lets leave it all behind us okay? Its a new day, its a new dawn, its a new me."

"You have to talk about it Piks. Trust me it will eat you ali-"

"Richard. Please! Let it go! I can handle myself."

Hindi na nag salita pa ulit si Richard. He knows na hindi pa okay na okay si Sarah. He went through what she's going through. Pero mas matigas ang ulo ni Sarah. "Are you going back to work?" He change the topic.

"Yeah."

"What? I don't think so! You need more rest Sarah. If I have to cancel and block all your projects I will do it!" Matigas na sabi ni Richard.

"Okay. Well, ABS and Star Magic doesn't handle my career, VIVA does. You can cancel all my shows thats fine. I'm still going to work. I still have endorsements and TVC."

"Ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo!" He walked out on her.

Sarah continued to eat the hunger she's feeling. Alam nya na tama si Richard it's her pride that was speaking earlier. Ayaw na rin niya pagusapan pa mga panaginip nya. Someday she will but she think its best to not talk about it right now. It's still fresh.