Chapter 4

.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hi, mom!" He gave his him a kiss on the cheek. "Dad." He shook his dad's hand and gave him a hug.

"Kung hindi ka pa tatawagan ng mommy mo hindi ka pa uuwi!" His dad said.

"I found her dad!" He smile widely.

"Well, where is she? Did you bring her?"

"It's complicated. She's a huge star back home."

"Really? Well that's good we don't have to provide any financial support." His mom joked.

"Mom!" He snapped.

"Hahahahaha I'm just joking! So, what are you going to do?"

"She's different. She's beautiful, talented, sweet, super nice, and amazingly have a huge huge heart!" He said. "She's so simple. You wouldn't think she's a huge star back home because of her simplicity and very humble."

"Is that you son? Am I really hearing you right? Are you in love?" His dad teased.

"I think I am. I can't stop thinking about her. Lagi siya sa isip ko. I miss her already."

"I'm happy for you son! But have you told her the truth?"

"Dad, lets not go there. Give me this one please."

"We are just concerned. We don't want to see you like before," his mom said.

"Okay. Anyway, board meeting tomorrow! You might like this one. We are building a new company and with the improvement and perseverance we saw in you for the past eight months we want you to handle this one." His dad said. "Are you up for it?"

"Of course dad! That's why I'm here right? Pero dad after this can I go back to the Philippines?"

"Oh son, you will love our meeting tomorrow!" His dad smile. "Ano nga pangalan niya?"

"Sarah Geronimo," He's eyes twinkled.

Nag katinginan ang mga magulang niya.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Good morning Sars!" Bati ng mga ABS staff sa kanya.

"Good morning po!" She greeted them.

Pag pasok niya sa conference room nandoon na ang mga managers at director ng MMK na gagawin niya. Hindi pa niya alam kung sino ang makakapartner niya.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Ahhhh JC welcome!" The management said. "Remember Sarah? I believe you two worked before? And direk Cathy will be the director."

"Yes I do. Hi Sarah," he smiled at her.

"JC! Kamusta?" She shook his hand.

"Okay, lets start with the story!" The writer said. "It's a love story. It's a typical love story, ligawan, falls in love, gets married, looses time for each other because of work then, end up parin together. Basically we are going to show kung paano na survive ng couple and problema. Okay ba?"

"Opo," Sarah and JC agreed.

"The roles are matures kasi mag asawa kayo. There's going to be alot of lambingan, hawakan, okay lang ba yun sayo Sarah?" Direk Cathy said.

"No problem po direk. It will be strictly professional," she said.

"Balita ko meron nangliligaw sayo Sarah? Totoo ba ito?" Tanong ng head management.

"I am talking to someone," she shyly said.

"Okay. But I think you two should spend some time together para maging comfortable kayo sa isa't isa," the writer said.