Chapter 52

May I suggest before reading this watch or listen to Ciara's Body Party so that we all can relate! LOL #happyHPP everyone! 😁

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hindi mo sasabihin sa akin ang problema mo?" Sabi ni Sarah while kissing Richard. She push off his suit jacket.

"Wala naman- problema," he said continuing to kiss Sarah everything. He trap her against the wall. He run his hands all over he body and in to her inner thigh.

Sarah unbuckle his belt. She feel his erection. "Ayaw mo talaga sabihin?"

He smile at her. "Wala naman kasi sasabihin."

She pull his tie. Then, she slowly walk up the stairs to their bedroom while still pulling him from his tie. When they get to their room hindi na napigilan ni Richard ang nararamdaman niyang init. He quickly take off his shirt.

"Hep! Hep! Hep!" Sarah said. "Are you sure you don't want to tell me? Last chance!"

Richard smirk. He knows what's going to happen next, hindi matutuloy ang gabing ito para sa kanya hanggat hindi ito mag sasalita.

"Okay!" She push him to a chair. She turn on her iPad and put the speaker on blast. "I will make you tell me!"

As soon as the intro of Body Party by Ciara play Sarah slowly fix her hair and her red tube dress. She slowly trace her curves. She slowly turn her head to him and smile. Nakita nya na napalunok ang asawa nya sa ginawa nya.

"My body is your party, baby. Nobody's invited but you baby," she sang along with Ciara as she walk sexy towards him. "I can do it slow now, tell me what you want!" She bite her lower lip. "Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off Cause tonight it's going down-" she drop down in front of him holding on to both of his knees. Then, she slowly getting up rolling her body as sexy as she can. She trace her finger from his chin slowly running down to his abs all the way down to his pants. "Tell your boys it's going down! We in the zone now, don't stop!"

Then she stop. She stare at his lusting eyes, smirking. She see sweats building up on his foreheads. She dances more provocatively. Teasing him. "What's the problem?" She asked him again.

"Honey..." He reach for her.

"Uh uh!" She point her finger and wave it side to side. "No talk? No touch!" She tease him again by singing near his ear, "You can't keep your hands off me, touch me right there, rock my body..."

"You're killing me!" He said getting frustrated.

She turn her back on him. She slowly lower herself and lightly sit on him. "I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party. I'm doing this little dance for you..." She roll her body while sitting on him, teasing him more. "You got me so excited. Now it's just me and you. Your body's my party, let's get it started!" She move all her hair to the side exposing her long neck. She smile bigger when she feel "HIM" getting bigger.

She then slowly pull down the zipper of her dress in front of him. Lalo naman pinawisan si Richard trying to control himself. She started to sing again. "Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind..." She stand in front of him while she slowly letting her tube dress fall to the ground. "I'm not gonna fight it, I want it all the time... Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind..." When her dress finally fall to the ground, exposing her laced under garments, she sway and roll her body as she straddle on top of him. "And I can't deny it, I want you.." She bit her lower lip as sexy as she can. "I want you..." She whispered softly by his ear and lick his earlobe.

"My real father is Rene Bautista and he wants to come back into our lives. My brother and I have some weird feelings about him but our mother insist that we should consider. Raymond is really mad about it. I don't know what should I feel!" He said all of it as fast as he can that all Sarah heard was gibberish.