Chapter 19

=)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"My! Dy! I'm home!" Sabi ni Sarah pag pasok sa Bahay.

"Ma'am Sarah nasa restaurant po sila," sabi ng katulong.

"Si Tita Sandra?"

"Kasama nila."

"Ay! NHIE sayang wala sila. Next time na lang," she turned to Richard.

"It's okay." He smiled.

"You want to stay for a bit? Have some pie?" She asked him.

Kuminang naman ang mga mata nya ng sinabi ni Sarah na pie. "Yes!"

"Sus! Ate meron na dito noon key lime pie ni mommy?"

"Meron. Sir boyfriend ni ma'am Sarah you want?" Malanding sabi ng katulong.

"Sure! Can you cut my pie a little bigger? I love Tita's pie! How about you? Did you eat yet?" Sabi ni Richard.

"Ahhhhh..." Sabi ng katulong. Hindi sya makasagot dahil hindi naintindihan ang sinabi.

"Oh? Ano Ate? Tameme?!" Tawa ni Sarah.

"Ma'am Sarah May tissue ka ba dyan? Nose bleed ako eh!" Biro ni Ate.

"Hahahahahaha," tawa naman ni Richard. "Ang cute mo Ate!" He hugged her tightly.

"Aahhhyyyyy! Kuhhyaa waaaag po!" Biro nya habang mahigpit na yapos Kay Richard.

"Ate! Yun pie!" Saway ni Sarah.

"Nasa fridge ma'am!" Sabi ni Ate na naka yapos pa rin Kay Richard.

"Ate!"

"Oo nga po! Kukunin na po!" Sabi ni Ate na finally bumitaw Kay Richard. "Lucky ka sir Richard sayo lang yan nag seselos! Kasi Kay Sir Ge never yan nag selos."

"Ate!"

"Okay! Okay! Sorry bad words!"

Tawa naman ng tawa si Richard.

"Tawa ka dyan!" She lightly lunch Richard and went to the living room.

"Piks you're so pikon talaga!" He sat with her and hugged her. "Nag bibiro lang eh!"

After they ate pie and watched a movie, hindi na nahintay ni Richard and Tita Sandra ni Sarah. He went home na rin because it's time to take his medicine. He took a shower, took his meds and talk to Sarah on the phone until they both fell asleep.

The next day he returned to work. Everyone greeted him and praised him for his heroism. Meanwhile, Sarah have another all day shoot in different location.

"Christine! Good morning!" He greeted his secretary. "What's my schedule for today?"

"More paper signing sir!" She smiled. "Oh and Preview magazine wants you to be the cover for this coming month issue."

"Interesting," he said browsing on the paper he has to sign.

"Are you willing to do it sir?"

"Have them come in for a meeting. I want to know their demands first," he said. "I prefer early meeting." He said while walking to his office.

Later that morning the Preview magazine executives came for a meeting. They told him what the Preview magazine is all about. A little background and the success of it.

"That's good. Good job guys," he commented. "So, what do you need from me?"

"First of all, if you agree we have to do a pictorial. You will be styled by Liz Uy. Then we will feature your success and heroism. A little background about your life, family and love life."