How to Fall in Love (39)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Hello, baby doll! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for giving me 300 votes in about 13 hours (don't mind the bolded texts; I've recently harboured a penchant for them), for making it possible to rank "How to Fall in Love" 34th in Teen Fiction and 31st in Humor, and for HTFIL's 800,000+ reads! That's a colossal accomplishment for me, and it couldn't have been possible without you thoroughly amazing – as in more than Yoda, Jake Peralta and Sherlock combined, Katniss Everdeen amazing – lovelies; so, I owe it all to you!

Thank you!

To the side is the song "Ain't It Fun," by the omni-phenomenal Paramore. God, I love them. 

Dedication goes to Helen (@palindromes) for shipping #felen (that's she and finn) and for making the beaut cover to the side that i can't asdfghjkl, thank you!!

This chapter feels... eh to me, bc I've fit in what you requested of me (more #fia mos) with the (sub)plot (or lack thereof loljk) that it ultimately didn't make me feel good about it. But... I made it as decent as I could. I hope you'll like it still :)

Talk to me! :) ask.fm/roastedpiglet

See you again soon? \(◕‿◕✿)/

        – Myka (mee-cah; as in 'cat' without the t)

Recap:

            Port seemed to have gotten over her shock when she laughed, shaking her head. "You're the best interviewee we've ever had."

            I felt my confidence boost. "Thank you," I said, "because I'm prepared to say more. Did you know that before we went to this interview, Finn sang one last time for me? The song he chose was so cheesy, he was even—"

            Finn took the microphone away from my hands with force and threw it onto the carpet, causing it to land with a muffled thud. I looked between the microphone and my empty hands, taken aback. "What—"

            His lips seized mine, but it lasted all too shortly. He swiftly leant back, pleased with how much of a flustered mess I was with just one single peck from him. His eyes glinted devilishly, a blaze of his personality.

            "Didn't I tell you?" he asked, cyan-grey eyes glinting with amusement. God, he was the devil. "Don't ever mention anything about me singing."

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                     c h a p t e r  t h i r t y - n i n e

                          [  h o w  t o  h a n d l e  p h o n e  c a l l s  ]