How to Fall in Love (47)

Copyright © 2015 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

          All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Piggy's Note:

Hi, rad peeps of the universe! How have you been? :D

It's March now, and dear Lord, I am so sorry for the late update! Thank you so much for reading 46 chapters of HTFIL! It's drawing nearer and nearer to its end, with only 4 to 5 chapters left. There's one last rock left and we're done :)

To the right is the pretty cover made by @elliptical; thank you so much, lovely! Along with it is the song entitled "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg, which is mere perfection.

I hope you'll like this chapter! Please tell me what you think after reading it? :)

Your #Fia Captain,

Myka

P.S. A miracle happened, which I am very thankful for: HTFIL was chosen to be part of Cadbury's 'Guilty Pleasures' reading list, which is why there's a lovely sticker on the cover. Thank you, Cadbury and Wattpad! And of course you, without whom this would not have been plausible at all. Thank you! *hugs you*

P.P.S. If you have extra time, please do me a favor? If it's okay with you, please delete HTFIL from your library and add it again, so that all of the changes I've made to rectify continuity and other errors will appear. Thank you so much!

Without further ado, now:

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  f o r t y - s e v e n

[  h o w  t o  g o  b a c k  t o  t h e  c o r n e r  ]

          At the mention of airports and flights, there were three things that came into mind.

1) Miles was leaving in two weeks' time. There were still so many things I wanted to do with him, as friends, and there were still several questions fluttering in my head at the mention of him; but I had no right to—and even if I did I wouldn't—tell him not to go.

2) I was going to leave in a week's time. In Birmingham, on the fourth of October, I'd be starting my life as someone with official training in writing. At this point, whether or not one of my books would be published by a known publishing company, I still wouldn't pass up an enriching creative writing programme—I'd researched on it and found it to be phenomenal—in a country I'd never been to before, two opportunities that would let me experience new things I could incorporate into my writing.

3) Finn was leaving in a couple minutes' time.

Or was he?

Once Finn braked the car at a red stoplight, I turned to him with arched eyebrows. "You're going to miss your flight?"