How to Fall in Love (25)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

          All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Piggy's Note:

Should I even reiterate my utter love for you all?

Of course.

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! Thank you SOOOOO much for everythingfor reading, for voting, for commenting, for adding this to your reading list, for following, and for bearing with the ugliness of my writing style and the boringness of this what-a-drag story. I really, really appreciate itand you should know that I think you're TREMENDOUSLY brilliant, amazing, and hella legendary! :)

Onto the new title: I'm sorry for any confusion it's caused. I'm also sorry for the suddenness of it. The reason for the change is very personal, but here's one thing I could share"You've Fallen for Me" is, technically, inaccurate. The moral of the story is better worded by "How to Fall in Love" itself. You'll see so in this chapterI hopethe point I'm trying to show, and that it's more than just a fluffly light romance. :)

Anyways, I hope you'll like this chapter! Please, please let me know what you think of it! Feel free to vote, comment, and follow if you haven't yet. It would mean the WORLD to me! (^◡^ )

Song to the side, "Konstantine," is one of my favourites from a band I'd only just discovered, Something Corporate. It's raw emotion and nostalgia in one beautifully painful song. Seriously, do start listening to it when you see the name "Konstantin." :)

Dedication of the chapter goes to @wutang4ever—she's super sweet. She's utterly lovely. She's someone who would brighten your darkest days. :)

See you again soon?

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka

P.S. Is it just me, or is Brooklyn Nine-Nine just so damn addictive? S02E01, come hither! (Plus, Jake Peralta is my new favourite detective as of the moment. Sorry, Sherlock.)

P.P.S. There's drama ahead. Confusion. New stuff. And it's only going to get rockier from there.

And that's why, without further ado, I present to you the crappy, unedited:

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - f i v e

[  h o w  t o  h a v e  a  h a p p i l y  e v e r  a f t e r  ]

           "What would you like to order?"

I was at a semi-fancy place called Via's Pizzas just two blocks away from Central Park. The theme for the pizza parlour was brown—from the ornamented wallpaper, two-seat tables and chairs, and futon booths, and to the old-fashioned wooden floor with a light brown carpet leading to the order booth. The aroma of art-fraught dough wafting through the air of the heater system was intoxicating, as were the numerous LCDs disseminated marginally all across the parlour.