How to Fall in Love (33)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Strap in your seatbelt, folks, for the next chapter is going to be much rockier than this – and once something coarsens, it can only know to exacerbate.

In other words, drama ahead! :D

Song to the side is "Love Someone" by Jason Mraz for it's a rather phenomenal song that also coincides with the chapter. Swear, listen to it – it's a decision you wouldn't. Regret. Ever.

Thank you sooo much for reading HTFIL so far! It means so much to me! Please do drop a comment and vote? It would make me happier than Spongebob, which I believe is a really big deal.

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Even though it's unedited as of now. *cringes* Sorry about that. :(

See you again soon, lovelies? :)

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka K. \(◕‿◕✿)

P.S. This is dedicated to the lovely @_LifeinProgress_, for her legendary self. Really, that's all there is to say. 'Legendary' is the umbrella word for every amazing adjective there is to day :P Thank you, love!

P.P.S. Also, as the story goes by, I learn more and more that there might be better people to be cast as Mia and Finn than the ones already decided upon. For one, sure, we could pretend that Zooey Deschanel's dyed her hair blonde and worn brown contact lenses, but chapter by chapter, she seems farther and farther from Mia's character. James Franco, even more so.

So, here i am, humbly asking you, who do you think should play mia and finn? :)

Recap:

            His eyes burnt, scorched, blackened, the diminutive emotion clouds in his eyes whirring past each other in full, dynamic speed. "I saw you dancing with that creep; it was only the two of you. You looked ecstatic, blissful." He cleared his throat, his tone turning sad. "You looked nothing like I've ever seen you be when you were with me." His voice was lower, more serious. "But didn't I tell you? Miles Royal is the ultimate dick. You can't trust him."

            With a mind of its own, my hand flew to swat Finn's chest for insulting Challuring, my Prince Charming, but Finn caught my hand with his own, stopping its motion. The force made him slip a little though, and that little was enough to make him lose his balance. In a surprised state, all my brain mustered to think was: catch him. So I did, I took him by his collar, with both of my hands, and straightened him back to his position.

            But when I thought everything would be all right, and that we were both working according to gravity's rules, I was proven wrong when I felt myself losing balance and in that moment of knowing you'd fall and there was nothing to hold on to and even if there was you couldn't anyway due to the velocity of the event, all I could think of was how I wanted to do so many things and discover the infinite secrets of the world and how, if I really did fall, I would not be able to do either.

            But in that exact moment, I didn't fall.

            For someone caught me.