How to Fall in Love (28)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

          All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Bandwagon Names:

#Fia - Mia and Finn

#Alexia - Mia and Alex

#Mila - Mia and Miles

(Just in case someone would like to use them. Haha.)

Previous Bandwagon Names:

#Malex - Mia and Alex

#Milas - Mia and Miles

(Just in case you see them after this. Haha.)

Piggy's Note:

Hey, loves! \(◕‿◕✿)/ How have you all been?

Here's the longest chapter in my history of writing. So sorry for the delay. I hope it's worth the wait. *gives you a barrel of ben & jerry's* *high-fives you*

This is dedicated to @ADifferentKindOfPain because her answer last chapter was darn hilarious, she read and commented on chapters of "How to Fall in Love" in almost just one sitting, and she wants to marry Finn. Thank you!

To the right is "XO," a cover by John Mayer. So's Mila Kunis, cast as the new character in this chapter. Special thanks to Artemis Rose (@bohemian_) aka one of my favourite persons in the wattpad world for letting me create a fictional version of her(self).

Hope you'll like this chap! Thank you so much for reading, you rad peeps. See you again soon? \(◕‿◕✿)/

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka

P.S. Some parts here may or may not have been influenced by John Green. No judgement.

Without further ado, here's chapter twenty-eight! :)

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - e i g h t

[  h o w  t o  w o r k  a t  l a u r e l - t e c h  ]

          I was a woman in demand.

I worked for two more days—Saturday and Sunday—for Ms. Inchi Kayuzaka before filing for resignation. The Resignation Ship sailed as smoothly as plausible, with no crisp icebergs that led to collateral damage.

Or maybe, there was a crisp iceberg that made the sail less smooth.

It was this—Ms. Inchi Kayuzaka despised the idea. She said she liked my work ethic, my "fire of determination," and that she didn't want to let me go. She looked so genuinely sad at that moment that I couldn't help but voice out my suggestion—my shift at Inchi's was every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'd be free during the weekends. Could I work during that time and set dear Friday free?