Part 46: Later

"Hyungie?" Jimin whispered, not sure if Yoongi was awake since it was late.

Yoongi groggily replied "Jiminie?" Cuddling up slightly closer by tightening his hold on Jimin's waist.

Jimin let out a small sigh before turning around in Yoongi's arms so he could face him before quietly saying "Promise you won't push me away again."

Yoongi felt a pang if guilt in his chest because something in the way Jimin said it made him sound so vulnerable and weak.

He placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's head before replying "I promise." Never wanting to be the cause of Jimin's sadness again.

Jimin smiled lightly and hurried his head more into Yoongi's chest before asking "Swear down on your life?"

Yoongi took a minute to answer causing Jimin to start to worry but Yoongi eventually answered saying "I swear down on your life."

Jimin was confused and thought that meant less since Jin had told him that a persons life should be the most valuable thing to them since it's a gift so he quickly said "W-What? Why?"

Yoongi noticed the stutter and the nervousness in Jimin's voice so he quickly kissed Jimin's head since his attempt at being honest and romantic failed.

He clarified "Because your life is more important to me Jiminie." Not expecting the reaction he got.

Jimin sat up quickly and hit his chest saying "Yah! Your life should be more important! Life is a gift and all the rubbish Jin Hyung told me!"

"Jin hyungs right but Yoongi hyung struggles with self worth problems and if he swore down on his life it wouldn't mean much." Yoongi said tugging at Jimin's arm to lie back down.

He didn't.

Jimin quickly said "Well Yoongi hyung should stop talking in the third person as a way of avoid his issues directly and let Jiminie help him realise how important he is." Being slightly breathless by the end of it.

Yoongi chuckled as he sat up saying "Who's talking in the third person now hmm?"

Jimin gently hit his chest again this time with a pout but Yoongi caught his hand and held it there before Jimin could pull away.

"You know you love me Jiminie~" Yoongi sung in his lower sleepy voice which sent a chill down Jimin's spine.

It was accompanied by Yoongi's gummy smile so Jimin felt extra shy and flustered since his hyung just looked so perfect.

He leaned forward pressing there foreheads together looking deep into Yoongi's eyes as he carried on pouting.

Their faces were so close he felt the hitch in Yoongi's breath.

Jimin took a deep breath as he intertwined his and Yoongi's free hand before saying "I love you so that's why I'm going to help you realise how special and important you are."

Yoongi wanted to dive on Jimin and cover his face in kisses but held back that temptation and just placed a single meaningful kiss on his cheek.

"I love you so I'll help you move into this crappy world but I'll also protect you from it."

They carried on staring into each others eyes until Jimin got up and flopped onto Yoongi as he giggled.

"Hyungie loves me~" Jimin said as Yoongi chuckled falling back on the couch with Jimin in his arms.

They just laid together for the rest of the night.