Part 38: Eager

Jimin had been living with Yoongi now for over two months.

In that time Yoongi had managed to get Jimin to leave the house once and have a bath once a week with the compromise Yoongi would go in with him.

From what Yoongi could tell Jimin wasn't unhappy or depressed considering his past so that made him happy although he always kept it in mind.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been coming over twice a week and Taehyung had managed to convince Jimin that they should all go to the park for a picnic like him and Jungkook do because its fun.

There was also a comment along the lines of "Your name name is Park Jimin, it's literally in your name Jiminie hyung so you have to go."

And somehow that logic worked and Jimin agreed even though he was still more than happy to stay indoors.

He still didn't like the concept of the outside since he didn't know what lots of things were but Hoseok and Namjoon had been tutoring him either in person or over skype every week day.

Jimin was very smart which shocked them all, especially in maths, so he learned quickly and had even already passed an official maths exam online getting him a qualification which he didn't understand why he needed it or why it was a big deal but he was happy because Yoongi covered his face in kisses when he got the results back.

Apparently 100% was a good thing and if getting that was all he needed to do to get kisses as well as his usual cuddles he'd do another test even though it bored him.

So to go outside he told himself he could show Yoongi how smart he was knowing about the scary world and hopefully get more kisses.

He didn't understand a lot of things still but he'd do anything for praise and affection so if that meant going to the park for a picnic then he'd do it.

Jimin was especially eager because it would just be him, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook which meant that Yoongi wouldn't be so quiet which meant possibly even more cuddles.

Yoongi on the other hand wasn't eager.

He didn't really enjoy going out much in general which is hwy being in his house constantly for two months hadn't driven him insane like it would any other person and he definitely didn't want Jimin to see the messed up world around him.

He knew that Jungkook could get away with taking Taehyung out because in the boys own words he "didn't give two flying flamingos" about what was happening around him because it didn't concern him.

Jimin on the other hand was sensitive and did need reassurance unlike Taehyung who was confident enough to just do whatever and not care.

He also was a little nervous because he knew that his and Jimin's relationship was really close just like Taehyung's and Jungkook's and he wasn't sure what people would think of four boys having a picnic in the park cuddled up and generally being cute.

Either way Yoongi had to suck it up for Jimin's sake because he wanted Jimin to have fun.