Part 2: Help

Min Yoongi was bored one day and started to casually scroll around random pages on the internet.

He normally would've had work at the small rescue centre his best friend Hoseok owned but due to the harsh weather outside it was closed for the day with only a few workers going in - Yoongi not being one of them.

He originally planned on spending the morning getting something productive done since he was home and awake for once but ended up getting distracted by the story weather outside.

He lived on the top floor of a pretty nice apartment complex near the centre of Seoul which meant not only did he have a full view of the mesmerising city but he also got the full affects of whatever the weather did to it too.

The rain that was hitting onto the windows blurred the bright lights of the city making it look more like abstract art than anything else due to the rain coming down so hard meaning the picture of the city never cleared.

The sound of rain tapping against his window and the pretty lights managed to distract him for most of his productive morning until his empty thoughts turned into one of guilt.

He didn't really have anything to be guilty for but looking outside at how bad the weather was made him feel bad thinking about everything out in it - being humans or animals or even nature itself - ending up in him falling deep into the thought about how grateful he should be and how under appreciated the small things are.

He continued to watch the rain hitting his window until he couldn't take much more of the building guilt.

He wanted to do something, something to help.

Yoongi was pretty much a angel who did whatever he could to help others out and he decided that today would be no different even though it was his day off.

He got up from where he sat by the window and moved his way over to the island in his simplistic white grey and black kitchen where his laptop was, sitting down in front of it on his stool.

He wanted to be more active than just donating to a charity but he also didn't want to just randomly open his home up to some homeless person from a random corner who he didn't know or know anything about, not that he really had the room for a full person to start living with him (even if only temporary.)

Leaving Yoongi alone with his thoughts on what he could do to help.

He looked back outside his window and watched as the rain got worse thinking about all the animals who must be terrified.

'Animals... animals...'

That same word kept replaying in his head as he carried on watching the city outside his window until he had a sudden epiphany.

He could help a animal, maybe foster one or even adopt one.

He'd always wanted a pet before but always got told no for one reason or another not that he ever really expected to be told he could have one growing up in the household he did.

But he wasn't there now, he was in his own apartment living his own life.

And he wanted a pet.

Not only to protect from harsh weather but also to keep him company for therapeutic reasons.

He knew he was good with animals because of the work he did at the shelter and he'd be lying if he didn't ever consider taking one home but now he was thinking about it maybe getting a pet would do both him and the pet good.

His apartment allowed pets so why not?

Nothing was stopping him.

So he pulled out his phone and dialled the name of the first person he could think of in this situation.

Jung Hoseok.