Part 40: Up to date

SeokJin, Namjoon and Hoseok all turned up at Yoongi's apartment not to long after they managed to get back there and Yoongi was just apologising over and over again to Taehyung and Jimin feeling bad they had to listen to that guy and see him acting like that.

It wasn't really bad and Yoongi could've just walked away to begin with like he normally would but something built up in him when he saw Jimin's face look so sad.

So he did something about it.

His company was needing something to show off how powerful they were anyways due to rumors of it not being as strong had emerged since Yoongi wasn't actually working in one of the buildings nor had he been in one for three months even though he used to go in once a week, even if it was just a stop in.

Surprisingly to most people who met Yoongi he came from a pretty well of family even though he didn't act like it.

He met Hoseok when he was young through school which is also where he met Namjoon, both of which own their own small business's funded by his company and Jin's.

Yoongi took over his families company when they died in an accident when he was a teenager leading to him to vent his emotions into the company making it more efficient and strong so he could protect the people around him since the accident his parents were in wasn't really an accident but he had that dealt with.

His grandparents arranged a marriage for him which is when he leaked his own sexuality to the press to get left alone and that's when he started to not go into the office often, so people couldn't see his face so he could still live a reasonably life left alone.

He worked for Hoseok because it seemed like fun, which it was, and it didn't require much of a commitment.

Taking over the Lee company who had been a long time opponent of the Kim family, Jin's family, would make good press and would be easy money with the only reason he hadn't done it being because he didn't want more focus on his company at the moment.

So obviously the out of the blue decision had caught everyone's attentions including his friends who went to help.

Jimin was confused since he didn't really know Yoongi's other job was owning a massive company and he was still confused by that person not understanding why a complete stranger was being mean even though he couldn't see his ears or tail.

Taehyung explained to Jimin about Yoongi's job as the other boys made moves to make sure that the process was smooth and worked out well early on for less problems later and within hours they owned the Lee company having destroyed it quickly giving the option to sell or go bankrupt.

Yoongi didn't want to make workers lives hard so he made sure to give them instructions on how they were going to fix it and called up the people he has ready and waiting for hen something like this happened and sent them to help clean up.

It was a impossibly quick process purely due to Yoongi's links and his company's general influence so he was content with what they'd all achieved.

When it all calmed reasonably, Jungkook explained what happened as Yoongi started drafting new contracts and planned assessments for each location all of which were luckily located in Seoul.

Jin was ready to fire any of that group immediately since Yoongi had placed him in charge of that part of the business since Jin worked under both companies as a communicator of sorts but Yoongi said to just work them to the bone since they already know how to do the work.

Namjoon and Hoseok were surprised over what was happening until they found out what happened and both said it was bound to happen at some point but when they attention turned to Yoongi after Jungkook's story there were some questions still left unanswered.

"What made you snap instead of walking away like normal?"

"Jimin looked really sad and it wasn't fair for him, or Taehyung, to have to experience that."

"You really care about Jimin don't you?"

"I do."

.

.

.

'maybe too much'