Part 31: Store

Jimin was not okay.

Yoongi had helped him get ready which went fine with Jimin hiding his tail under a long jumper and coat by wrapping it around his waist.

His ears where covered by a comfy hat that wasn't tight unlike the one he had to wear to get to the apartment when he first came, and he was comfy overall considering he was wearing pants.

The problem wasn't the clothes but the leaving.

Jimin had never willingly left someone before for many reasons and when he had been given the opportunity he was to scared to so leaving now of his own free will was proving very difficult for him.

Yoongi being Jimin's friend wanted to help him with this fear so purposely did everything he could to make Jimin feel better which was possible in that moment.

He opened the scary door deciding he'd let Jimin work up to it and held his larger hand out for the boys smaller one.

It was a week day so it wasn't particularly busy out so he knew he didn't have to hold on to Jimin because he couldn't get lost unless he purposely tried to which he wouldn't.

He did it because he knew contact made Jimin feel better, a lot more significantly than Jin had said but Yoongi didn't realise he was the only one who had that affect.

Jimin reluctantly took the hand being held out to him and let himself be pulled to the door before stopping himself right at the frame.

"I don't know if this is a good idea hyung-" Jimin started to say, ready to run back inside and hide but before he could even finish what he was saying Yoongi had pulled him forward into a tight hug and through the door frame.

Yoongi was quick to gush "Your outside i'm so proud of you." giving Jimin a cheeky smile knowing that Jimin was literally about to say he didn't want to step out the door.

Jimin froze as he looked back and realised he was outside the door in a area he'd never really seen properly before since last time he was there he was surrounded by tall men who blocked his view.

His curiosity wanted to luck around but his heart wanted to jump back inside the safe apartment where he knew he was safe and that Yoongi would protect him.

Before Jimin even knew it Yoongi was locking the door to the apartment and leading him away as he was in a daze of uncertainty and doubt.

He only realised he was moving when he felt cold air hit his face causing him to jolt back into consciousness, snapping out of his deep thoughts.

Yoongi turned to him with a reassuring smile before gently pulling Jimin's hand forward.

Jimin didn't move though.

He looked at Yoongi hopelessly with his eyes pleading for him to be allowed to go back but unfortunately for him Yoongi was used to seeming unbothered since he didn't like showing his emotions much, especially when they were negative like in that moment feeling guilty, and carried on walking before he could let himself cave and take Jimin back.

Jimin still didn't move though and held a tighter grip on Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi stopped and turned to face him once again but this time spoke saying "I promise it'll be okay and when have I broke a promise yet?"

Jimin started to look more panicked so Yoongi pulled him forward and wrapped an arm around him so they were more connected before whispering "As long as your by my side you'll be safe. Do you trust me?"

Jimin nodded reluctantly in response and Yoongi guided the others arm so it was wrapped around him to so that they could walk more comfortably, and also maybe because Yoongi just wanted to.

They carried on walking and in practically no time at all they were entering a building which Jimin obviously didn't recognise.

"See I told you we'd get here fast. Now rules, if you see anything you want tell me and i'll pick it up for you. You need to stay by my side so you don't get lost because this place is giant. No running off for that same reason and also no eating the food until we leave okay?" Yoongi said with a warm but authoritative voice which Jimin nodded in response to as he got closer upon seeing people walk around inside.

Yoongi knew basically for a fact that people were going to stare since two men being so close and touchy in public was massively frowned upon but he didn't really care and just hoped that all the bright colours and new scents would keep Jimin distracted so he wouldn't notice them.

Yoongi led Jimin over to the carts and pulled a large one out not sure how much they were going to end up getting since it was the first time Jimin had ever been able to see so many options and it had been a while since Yoongi had gone shopping in person.

He then realised how hard it would be to push a cart and keep Jimin close to him so he decide to pull Jimin in front of him and said "Let's push the cart together."

Jimin held on to the handle confused and looked back at Yoongi who was stood behind him placing his hands on either sides of Jimin's and stepping closer so he could rest his chin on Jimin's shoulder before saying "Let's go then." and standing up straight, pushing the cart to start their shopping adventures.