Part 21: Morning cuddles

It was the next day after the traumatic bath incident and Jimin and Yoongi were both lay in bed.

Jimin was wide awake where as Yoongi was 'asleep' but both were cuddled up with each other as they had been since Jimin came.

The routine normally was Jimin climbed into bed first with Yoongi following after, Jimin slowly moving in for cuddles and Yoongi complying, Yoongi waiting for Jimin to fall asleep before he dozed off himself then Yoongi would normally also be the first awake.

Today was different however and Jimin wasn't sure what to do.

He was convinced Yoongi was still asleep and didn't want to wake him for two reasons; one being because Yoongi had warned him before that he's not a morning person and the other being his hyung looked too cute to wake up.

Jimin also didn't want to move away from Yoongi feeling the need to be especially clingy that day but he knew if Yoongi was awake he'd still let him be near him as long as he didn't get in the way.

However something about being curled up in bed with his young made him feel especially warm inside.

So Jimin decided to let him 'sleep.'

What the other didn't realise was that his hyung had woken up before him but he just couldn't be bothered getting out of bed because he was also extremely comfy and kind of missed not having to get up like he had done every day to give Jimin some routine.

But after what felt like an eternity of this Yoongi couldn't bare it so just lay there happily wondering what Jimin would do when he woke up.

Yoongi could tell Jimin was waking up because he was starting to stir slightly like he normally did just before waking up and as of on queue he felt Jimin's head shoot up in surprise.

Normally Yoongi was out of bed and cooking breakfast but he was lay there next to him still seemingly asleep.

Yoongi just lay there as he knew Jimin was trying to decided what he was going to do.

Jimin sat up slightly just so he could see Yoongi's face properly for a minute to check he wasn't awake but ended up getting mesmerised by the other boys features similarly to how he did the first night he was there.

Yoongi was starting to miss the warm body cuddled up to his side wondering what was keeping Jimin distracted so long.

His thoughts kept thinking about it until a "Boop." Sound broke him from his thoughts almost causing his eyes to fly open when he felt Jimin's finger boop his nose.

He could only imagine how cute Jimin's expression must've been but that thought quickly left his mind when the small hybrid boy returned back to his side.

Jimin cuddled up closer to Yoongi this time until their legs were basically intertwined and began rubbing his head against the base of Yoongi's chin as he tried to get comfortable and also get some attention from the 'sleeping' boy.

Yoongi felt a small smile creep it's way on to his lips as Jimin carried on with the action until a small "Hmpff." Emitted from his undoubtedly pouty mouth.

Yoongi really wanted to look but still decided against it because he wasn't sure if Jimin would make him get up or not if he did.

Yoongi really was missing his second love, his bed (his brown piano from his childhood being his first.)

Jimin sighed as he settled with resting his head on top of Yoongi's chest, hoping to get lost listening to his hyungs heart beat rather than the slight feeling of rejection he had.

And it worked.

He successfully got lost and managed to lose track of the time as well with what seemed seconds being minutes (realistically) giving Yoongi a extra fifteen minutes of shut eye until he finally decided to 'wake up' slightly.

Yoongi moved and repositioned himself and Jimin basically spooning him and tightly holding him into his chest.

Jimin looked as far back as he could until his head hit Yoongi who was basically a big cuddly wall behind him, trying to figure out if he was awake or not.

And to his slight dismay he was.

Yoongi's eyes were slightly open trying to adjust to the surprising brightness of the room as Jimin was looking up at him.

Jimin looked down planning on pretending he was asleep too hoping the action went unnoticed but to his misfortune it didn't.

"Good morning Minnie..." Yoongi whispered in his low, husky morning voice.

Jimin froze not sure if he should answer or not but when Yoongi's voice continued saying "I know your awake..." Jimin's eyes instantly shot open.

"G-good morning hyung." Jimin eventually said getting a content him in response from Yoongi who just pulled him tighter.

After another few minutes Yoongi commented "Your hair smells nice... like strawberries..." breaking the silence in the large bedroom.

Jimin tilted his head as he looked up again asking "It does?" Getting a hum in response from Yoongi and the comment "It does because of the shampoo we used... it smells pretty."

Yoongi didn't physically want to bring Jimin any closer because then his arse would literally be touching his crotch but there was a part of Yoongi that was tempted to just do it and hold onto Jimin as tightly as he could but he didn't.

After a little longer of cuddling, both being awake, Yoongi finally pulled away saying "Get dressed, I'll go cook breakfast." This initiating the start of their day.