Part 26: Preparations

Yoongi decided he would go back to the rescue center on Monday even though he still felt reluctant leaving Jimin but he knew he'd have to at least show his face every once in a while as well as doing basic system work from home.

It wasn't uncommon for Yoongi to not go for long periods of times as he worked lots of random jobs to keep himself busy and entertained but he always at least got in to contact with people other than Hoseok so crazy rumors didn't start going around again like last time he was off with only Hoseok's knowledge.

It was safe to say everyone thought Yoongi was dead after he didn't come in for a month and showed no sign of life - the ways in which they thought he died being very creative but he still didn't appreciate it or want assumptions like that to happen again.

So it was decided.

He was going to show his face at work for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Yoongi in that time had learned many things about Jimin and enough to feel secure enough to leave him at the house as he did what he needed to outside.

He snuck out of bed early that morning, replacing where Jimin was holding on to him with a pillow before creeping out of the room and preparing things for when he was away.

Jimin didn't like using the tap so he got out two bottles and placed them on the side, both of which were fairly big so Jimin shouldn't need them both - but they were still there just in case.

He cut up a few bits of fruit into bite sized pieces for the kitten to snack on as well as set out some crisp in a bowel.

He then went over to the tv and lined up a bunch of programs for Jimin to watch when he wanted to and set out some comic books and manga for him incase he wanted to look at the pictures since he couldn't really read properly.

Yoongi got out some blankets incase Jimin got cold and some fluffy pillows knowing how much the boy loved textures before making his way over to the bedroom again.

He now had two options.

Leave Jimin he and go out without telling him where and pray he's back before Jimin wakes up.

Or

Wake the boy up and explain what's happening and offer to make him some breakfast.

He knew Jimin would freak out if he woke up alone and freak out even more if Yoongi was no where to be seen.

He couldn't even leave a note explaining.

So he did what he seemed best.

He woke him.

"Jiminie... hey Jiminie... wake up bud. Hyungie needs to talk to you..."

Slowly but surely Yoongi coaxed Jimin awake to the youngers dismay as he looked up to see his hyungs adoring face.

"What..." Jimin mumbled into the blankets as Yoongi swept the smallers fringe from his eyes.

Yoongi notes he could do with a hair cut.

Yoongi chuckle lightly before jokingly saying "Not even a good morning hyung?"

Jimin sat up thinking Yoongi's fake annoyance was real and hugged him out of instinct like Taehyung used to do to him.

"Sorry hyung. Good morning Yoongi hyung. My favourite hyung." Jimin said quickly but still tiredly as he cling onto Yoongi with his arms around the olders neck.

Yoongi returned the hug placing a hand on Jimin's waist before smiling into his neck.

'I best be your favourite hyung after all the sleep I've given up to make sure your okay when I could've just left you.' Yoongi thought to himself with a smirk before eventually both pulling away.

Now Yoongi had him awake he just had to tell him about work...