Part 16: Sleep

After a pleasant, simple dinner which consisted of some general chit chat and questions Jimin began to get sleepy which Yoongi could tell so he decided he'd let Jimin go to bed since the day seemed to have gone by really quickly, exhausting them both.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin who's eyes were droopy and practically closed, breaking the silence which built between them.

"You ready for bed Jiminie?" Yoongi asked standing up from the couch looking at the sleepy boy.

Jimin just nodded as he yawned and rubbed at his eyes with the palm of his hands.

Yoongi held his hand out for Jimin to take since that seemed to be the only way Jimin was comfortable walking around which Yoongi assumed was because he was scared that he'd get lost.

Jimin took it and lazily stood up, dragging his feet along the floor behind Yoongi with no energy left.

Once they got to the bed room Yoongi let go and asked "Do you want some pajamas?" which Jimin shook his head at as he made grabby hands for the bed.

Yoongi took Jimin's out stretched hands again and brought him over to the bed pulling the sheets back for the boy.

Jimin climbed in still holding on to one of Yoongi's hands as Yoongi pulled the sheet up and tucked Jimin in.

Yoongi ruffled the cat hybrids hair before going into the closet to get changed into a pair of silk pajamas because he felt like feeling fancy for once.

Yoongi came back out in a set of pink silk pajamas and made his way over to the bed.

Jimin had wormed his way under the blanket so that his head was just peaking out as he stared at the other boy who was making his way over to the bed.

Yoongi slid under the quilt with Jimin, turning the lights off letting the room fill with darkness.

They both lay there for a while with Jimin staring at Yoongi curiously and Yoongi returning the gaze since he found Jimin's face very pretty.

Slowly but surely Jimin shuffled his way closer to Yoongi until their knees were touching.

Yoongi didn't react and just let Jimin do whatever he wanted, curious as to what he would do.

Jimin's face still remained half covered by the blankets as he looked into Yoongi's eyes with a sleepy but curious gaze.

Jimin crept one of his smol hands up above the blanket and reached forward placing it on Yoongi's cheek, running his fingers across the freckle on the left side of his face.

"Soft..." Jimin mumbled to no one in particular but Yoongi heard it and couldn't help his mouth turning up slightly into a smile.

Jimin then trailed his finger along from Yoongi's cheek to his lips and whispered "Pretty..." as he ran his finger across them gently, just grazing the surface of them.

Yoongi could feel his cheeks heating up slightly but still didn't move, even when Jimin was slowly moving his face closer to Yoongi's until their foreheads were touching.

Jimin let out a small sigh as a smile formed on his lips and he closed his eyes contently.

His hand ended up resting on Yoongi's shoulder as it slowly moved down from his face and they got closer together until they were basically cuddling with Jimin trying to get all the heat he could off of the elder and taking the opportunity to take in Yoongi's comforting scent knowing he might get told off in the morning for being to close.

But in that moment he didn't care wanting to take in everything from Yoongi's scent to the safety he felt in the elders arms.

For what seemed like the first time ever for Jimin he felt like he could sleep with ease finally feeling safe and secure.

Something he'd never felt before.