Part 23: Purring

The moment Yoongi's hand grazed Jimin's tail, Jimin almost collapsed from the feeling which went running through his spine.

He purred loudly which caused both him and Yoongi to freeze as he grew more embarrassed.

He didn't know why and never could really figure out why but when people touched his tail he'd normally get really uncomfortable as a strange feeling shot through him.

However this time for some reason his body registered it as something else which made him feel funny in all kinds of different ways which he didn't understand nor want to admit.

Yoongi wasn't to sure of the situation he was now dealing with but quickly continued anyways to get it over and done with.

Jimin covered his mouth as he couldn't help allege purring which was pouring out of it and finally let go when Yoongi was done which was signalled by a pat on his bum.

Yoongi noticed Jimin's state and that he was covering his mouth as he helped with the pants so decided to tease a little and let his somewhat possessive side take over him as headed into Jimin's ear and whispered "Next time don't cover your mouth kitten, or else." Before walking away into the living room as Jimin just stood their in shock.

Why did Yoongi care so much if he covered his mouth or not and why did he react like that himself?

And what did or else mean?

Questions like this poured through Jimin's mind but he was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock at the front door of the apartment catching both of their attention.

Yoongi sighed as he made his way to the door, hesitating before he opened it.

"Hi Nam-"

"WHERE'S MY SWEET PRECIOUS JIMINIE?!" Jin said interrupting Yoongi and running in looking for the boy before Yoongi could even finish his sentence.

Jimin's head popped out the mention of his name as a familiar voice echoed through out the home.

Immediately Jimin's ears perked up.

"Hyung!"

Jimin ran up to Jin who was already prepared to catch him with open arms.

Jin swirled the small boy around as he koalad onto him tightly as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

Yoongi just sighed opening the door wider for Namjoon knowing his hyungs behaviour by now and Namjoon just quietly apologised and greeted him.

Jimin and Jin were too wrapped up in their moment to acknowledge the other two whom were stood right besides them so Yoongi and Namjoon just decided to chat.

"How's he settling in?" Namjoon asked in reference to the hybrid boy next to them, nodding in his direction to make it seem more obvious as he made his way to the couch with some bags.

Yoongi shrugged saying "Okay I guess." Looking over at the two boys before commenting "I haven't seen him this happy other than nap time."

Namjoon just sighed knowing his hyungs habits.

Jin however was paying attention to the two boys so quickly warned "You best not be rubbing off negatively on my mochi, Min Yoongi."

Jimin looked up to see Jin's face before turning to Namjoon and Yoongi then back to Jin confused.

Yoongi just sighed standing up and holding his arms out which caused Jimin's to jump out of Jin's arms and run into Yoongi's.

Jin gasp dramatically at the action and threw his hand on his chest a little to hard causing Namjoon to shoot up and catch him before he fell backwards asking "Are you okay Jinnie?" Slightly panicking because he knew how strong Jin was.

He could've easily winded himself.

Instead of complaining about his self attack Jin just shook his head staring at the two before eventually commenting "No I am not okay. My Jiminie left me for another man and that man is none other than Min Yoongi. A bad influence."

Jimin looked back at Jin cutely over his shoulder before asking "What's a bad influence hyung?"

Instead of giving Jin the chance to answer Yoongi cut in asking "Jiminie what's your favourite time of day?"

Jimin didn't even think about it before answering "Nap time!" Happily and hugging closer into his hyungs chest.

Jin fell backwards, pretending to faint at that answer so Namjoon caught him before he fell and hurt himself.

Jin has always been overdramatic and protective especially in relation to his dongsaengs.

Jimin quickly turned back around again feeling slightly concerned about his hyung but didn't move as Yoongi's arms slipped around his waist and as he rested his head on his shoulder lazily answering "That's a bad influence."

"Actually hyung that's a- you know what never mind. You know that already." Namjoon said chuckling lightly at his hyungs cute glare.

Most people would've saw it as scary but Namjoon had seen it for that many years now it just came across adorable.

Yoongi didn't normally just initiate hugs so Jimin was ecstatic.