Part 27: Leaving

"Jiminie."

"Yes hyung?"

"I have to go out for a few hours to work which means I'm going to have to leave you here on your own." Yoongi said as he played with Jimin's hair knowing it helped keep the boy calm.

Jimin looked confused at first before sadness etched its way into his face.

"Why do you have to go to work hyung? Why can't you stay with me...? Do you not like spending time with me?" Jimin asked noticing he was quickly getting sadder and sadder.

He felt the urge to cry but he knew it would do nothing and he also knew Yoongi had to work.

Just like his Seokjin , Namjoon, and Hoseok hyung, Yoongi had to go to work to make money leaving Jimin all on his own.

He also knew that the questions he asked may as well have been pointless because he probably wouldn't get the answer he wanted.

Or at least that's what he thought as he quickly slid deeper into his depressive thoughts.

Yoongi's heart froze before shattering completely at the sadness which filled the smaller boys eyes.

"No no no Jiminie. Of course I like spending time with you and I would love to stay with you but... well I can't. But I promise i'll be back as soon as I can." Yoongi said, trying to speak in his most comforting tone placing a hand on the boys shoulder.

Jimin luckily managed to keep his emotions under control as he said "I know hyung, i'm sorry for being silly..."holding back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Yoongi smiled lightly before replying "No need to be sorry Jiminie, I understand. Now how about some breakfast before I leave?"

Jimin shook his head rolling up into the blanket before mumbling through the covers "Can I please go back to sleep?"

Jimin wasn't really tired but he knew if he said anything else or saw Yoongi any longer he wouldn't be able to hold back his tears.

Yoongi stroked his hair which was poofing up from above the blanket before replying "Of course you can. I'll leave you everything out that you could need when i'm gone. No answering the door or the phone okay?"

Jimin hummed in response causing Yoongi to get up from the bed.

"I'll see you later Jiminie." Was the last thing Jimin heard before the door closed shut and Jimin was left.

Alone.

Yoongi made his way straight to work hoping to get everything he could done quickly so he could get home sooner, he'd only have to see a few people.

Jimin stayed in bed for a while before convincing himself to get up.

He now felt extremely unmotivated, lonely and depressed.

He wanted to think reasonably and he knew he should; he even knew what he should be thinking but a voice in the back of his head wouldn't let him.

He wanted to do something to distract himself but wound up sat by the front door.

He wanted breakfast but he had no appetite.

He was just kind of there, trapped in his own mind waiting for Yoongi to get home.

He ended up thinking about not only Yoongi but how he got to him and everything that happened before that.

Soon his loneliness turned to fear and he slowly cowered into a corner with his vision quickly being blurred by tears.

He wanted to feel safe.

He wanted his hyung.