Part 29: Flop

Since Jimin had woken up he was especially clingy to Yoongi, constantly holding on to him in some way or form.

Yoongi was finding it cute but felt bad that the boy felt like he had to be so close to make sure he didn't leave.

He didn't think that Jimin was just doing it because he liked it.

And in truth it was a 50/50 split.

Jimin really liked being able to hold onto Yoongi whether t be hugging him or holding his hand however apart of him didn't want to let go so he ended up holding onto Yoongi's shirt or belt loops.

He was still extremely embarrassed over how he reacted not liking it but also accepting he wasn't exactly the most stable in that moment.

This lingering embarrassment was what made him take a clingy but distant approach.

He'd hold Yoongi's hand but from as far away as he could, or if he hugged Yoongi it would be from behind so he wasn't able to be seen when he blushed.

Yoongi didn't end up putting Jimin in bed when he fell asleep, he ended up sitting with the boy on his lap on the couch meaning from the moment Jimin fell asleep the boy had been attached to him.

Jimin napped until the late afternoon and by this time it was getting on to be seven in the evening which meant it was tea time.

He wanted to eat the McDonald's which he had bought but deemed the burgers inedible cold and told himself they weren't the same microwaved.

The chips on the other hand were dubbed good so he got them out of the bag for Jimin to eat as they watched tv.

Jimin was mindlessly staring off into space after he finished eating which Yoongi took note of and asked "Are you already sleepy again?"

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head as he replied "Just thinkin."

Jimin really wasn't feeling himself.

He looked down at his and Yoongi's intertwined hands so he let go and curled up more into a ball with his chin resting on his knees.

Yoongi frowned slightly since he was enjoying holding Jimin's hand but let it be, deciding to watch the boy for a bit since whatever Jimin was thinking about seemed to be troubling him but he didn't want to ask.

He'd told Jimin he can talk to him and if he needs to he will in his own time.

And slowly but surely he did.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Jiminie?"

"... Am I annoying?"

"No Jiminie, why?"

Jimin just shrugged in response not really sure what to say without feeling like he was being annoying.

Yoongi sighed at getting no response so got up from where he was sat and stood in front of Jimin blocking the TV.

Jimin looked up at him with the same pout on his face as he had when he was thinking and Yoongi just sighed again before stretching his arms out wide.

This only confused Jimin more until Yoongi literally flopped on him and wrapped Jimin up in a hug causing everything to click in the hybrids head as a small "Oh." escaped his plump lips.

Jimin looked down and was met by Yoongi's hair as he boys head was buried in his chest with his arms tightly hugging his waist.

He heard a muffled "Your not annoying. I am and it's cute."

Jimin giggled once he made sense of what Yoongi said and returned the hug saying "Your not annoying but you are cute."

Yoongi's hid his face more since he started to blush but managed to say "Your cuter." before his voice was muffled out completely.

Jimin was glad Yoongi couldn't see him or his blushing face and just started to play with Yoongi's hair like the elder did for him.

Jimin wasn't sure why Yoongi decided to flop on him but he was glad he did because he was already missing the older's warmth.

He didn't find it annoying so he thought maybe Yoongi didn't either lifting a weight off of his chest and replacing it with a more than welcome physical one.

Yoongi just wanted Jimin to cheer up so decided to do what his best friend Hoseok always did when anyone was sad which was literally flopping on them and attaching himself until they flet better,

The only difference was that Yoongi stayed after Jimin relaxed and ended up getting himself comfy as he listened to Jimin's heart beat mentally questioning 'do hybrids hearts always beat this fast?" as he settled down ready to watch some TV with his now slightly happier 'friend.'