Part 43: Decision

Yoongi re-entered the bedroom after having his shower with the thoughts in his mind contained for now.

He was extremely close to leaning in and kissing Jimin but apart of it felt wrong to him since in no world did he see Jimin having the emotional capacity to understand his feelings in that moment.

Jimin had been through a lot in his life and Yoongi didn't want to take advantage and let his own feelings take over since he cared a lot about Jimin.

What he didn't realise is that Jimin learned quickly in all ways and he'd always known some form of love because of his friends, the other hybrids, and the people who took care of him - the head doctor obviously not being one.

He learned what love was long before Yoongi just not the type of love either of them were experiencing.

Yoongi thought all the love Jimin felt was just puppy love but it was all the real thing.

He loved SeokJin and Namjoon like parent's with Hoseok being the cool uncle who everyone loved unconditionally.

He loved Taehyung like a brother and loved Jungkook like he was family even though they hadn't known each other as long as the rest and Jimin's slowness to trust and form relationships normally.

He used to love the nurse who went out of her way to take care of him like a friend and he loved kimchi.

But most importantly he knew he loved Yoongi, in a way neither thought he could but he knew he did.

He loved Yoongi for countless reasons just like Yoongi had grown to love him.

Yoongi glanced over to the boy who was curled up under the blankets, biting his lip slightly before turning to go to the closet mumbling "Love just leads to both people getting hurt anyways."

Yoongi decided in the shower he would keep his feelings to himself and that he would do everything he could to keep Jimin safe and protected.

He let his pessimistic nature get the best of him so decided to let Jimin take the lead on things fully instead of being the one to make a move first since he thought he was the only one who would be hurt and thought it would have a better outcome...

Apparently not.